the Rift

[PRIVATE] ash in our lungs --

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
As I nibbled on her soft body, I realized what I had become-- what I am, was, will be. In my previous home, I was an angel. However, I lived with monsters in the garden of evil. I left, mentally screwed up. I was scared, running and running. I ran from everything, everyone. I did anything that I could to get away, but I couldnt- can't- hide. I shone like a fiery beacon. Everyone came, took from me what they wanted, and left. Only the one-winged desert mare had stayed. She gave me what I needed. I got love from her. I got it quickly, all at once. All of her love was overwhelming, so I acted out- lessened her love. Then I left her, no warnings, no strings attached, she would grow to be some horrible memory that my own brain created. I was the one at fault, not her. I journeyed down a dark path, lost myself to lust and desire. Many stallions came, seduced by my child-like innocence. The first one took with him my virginity, only using me as a sextoy, so I lashed out at him-- claws, fangs, venom, poison. My words aimed to bite him. He left me alone, and I seeped softly, then loudly. My weeps droned on and on, eventually becoming rage-fueled screams. My body had transformed into something else. I became a monster, driven by a disease that quickly consumed Helovia. My angry mind loved the power. I watched many run in terror from me, afraid for their lives. At the time, that feeling was ecstasy. I was hooked. Soon enough, the healthier horses drove me towards a fountain. This healed me, renewed me.

So I returned to normal. At least my appearance did. My mind was shot and I followed my heart-broken heart. I lashed out at many, fell in love with many, wanted many. Finally, I had found a pair I could use. It was two stallions, both different, yet oddly similar. My broken soul felt a sense of relief at the feeling that these two stallions wanted to be with me. Though it was only once more lust. They left. I had children. Somehow, someone had hope in me. The painted leader lady from Edge had put me as their diviner. Quickly, I drowned myself in greed and plucked up the courage to challenge the painted woman who'd only been kind to me. In all certainty, I'm not sure why I thought that plan would work. I became imprisoned a few times. Slowly, I lost all and any will I had.

But then I was saved. Saved by a dark creatures, who's back was decorated with appendages as inspiring as light. Her forehead was gifted with spears. Yet, I grew taken with her insides. Kind, perceptive, gentle. Mage was innocent and pure. She was not corrupted, perhaps only chipped by a dastardly mother who seemed to care little. She is the one who has captured me. No one else could do what she has. I grew to love the creature and now I was here, with her. My breath cascading down her supple curvature to the orange grains of sand. My nose trembles slightly, and I'm excited. Very excited. Not in any sort of sexual sense. I'm excited to have a family, be with her, give her everything. She has my heart, my soul, will, body, love. Do I have hers?

"I've traveled the vastness of Helovia. I've grown from the experience. I'm wiser, stronger. I know more! I can protect you, our family!" my voice raises, passionate about her, us, our future. "I'm here now, just for you. I've only ever been here for you.." I pause for a moment, as it feels to be about the right time to.. "I love you, Destry. To the ends of the earth and beyond. I'll always love you." I press my nose into her spine, taking in her scent, confirming my statement. I only love you. Does she know that?

I am not an angel that is just looking to get fucked hard. I want more. I want her. I could even go as far to say that testosterone is way overrated and estrogen is better. She's the medicine I need, shooting through my veins. She my dope. She's my heroin.... But a healthy, good version! Truly, I've never really done this sort of thing. I'm not sure what it's all about. Am I headed towards a fucked up ending or some rainbow, dove, white rose, fairytale ending? Does Destry know the answer? Has she done stuff like this before? I swallow down that thought and the pang of jealousy that grows with it. No, no, no. I must be the first! I inwardly smile, somehow believing this statement.

Suddenly there are more scents. The scent of a young boy, very young. As young as I was when I entered Helovia. He seems confused. I had been confused when I had seen Lakota rooting for her mate. That had been weird, but it made me understand what I could be with Destry a touch more. Destry speaks to the boy, asking where it's parents are. She'll be a good mommy, I'm sure of it. But, what if the child doesn't have parents? What if this child is more like me than it knows?! No, no, no. This one seems smarter than me. Right? I can only pray the lad doesn't uncover the same path I have found myself wandering.

Ooc: that was a weird post. Sorry for wait. XuX so excited :3
@[Destry] @[Rhoa]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 02-15-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 02-15-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-08-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-09-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 03-25-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-28-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-28-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 03-28-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-29-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-29-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 03-29-2015, 04:17 PM