the Rift

[PRIVATE] ash in our lungs --

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

I listen, and am surprised that the golden one speaks. I thought she would remain silent the whole time. When she says that a certain lady and she had fallen for each other, I didn't even need the look that was passed between the two to have been so obvious, to know that they were talking about each other. There was just ... just something invisible that seemed to pulse between them. Something that bound them together forever and always, that would hold through thick and thin. I know, because I used to have that ... I had it with Ivezho. I bit my lip as she continued, not wanting tears to come to my eyes - or if they did, to be able to say that it was just because of the pain of my lip. I didn't want to think about Ivezho, and how even though he had returned, nothing had changed. He might as well still be a thousand miles away, it didn't even seem to matter.

"So what? I'm just supposed to wait until I fall in love and then everything will be better?" I can already feel the tears, but it's too late now. I've opened my mouth, and I need to finish what I started to say. My voice trembles and my youthfulness creeps into it, displaying just how immature and new to the world I really am. "I just have to push through huh? Just keep your head up Rhoa cause one day it'll all get better. You sound just like them! You say parents don't know everything, so why do they act like they do? Why do you act like they do? You think you two are special? Like your love will last and be forever? Well if that's true, if it's sooo special, why think that it will happen for me? Or for anyone else? Why think that anyone will remember me? And if it isn't special then why think it will last?!" My lip is really trembling now. My wings have unfolded from my flanks and pulse uselessly against my sides. The light and burning illusion pulses with each thrust of my voice, and my small chest thuds with the force of my words. I might have even spit a little. "Even my own family doesn't have time for me."

I try to calm down. Try to fight back the urge to scream and run away. Tears have stained my cheeks and I can feel my breath coming in bursts. "Just because you have each other now and everything is okay, does not mean that this is fine. It doesn't mean growing up alone is okay. I don't want to be strong enough just to survive this and make it to the other side. I want to live now. Not just exist until something better comes along."

I am surprised, but not ashamed. Aurelia was the one who said communication was good, after all.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 02-15-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 02-15-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-08-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-09-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 03-25-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-28-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-28-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Aurelia - 03-28-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Rhoa - 03-29-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: ash in our lungs -- - by Destry - 03-29-2015, 03:14 PM