the Rift

Featherweight.

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
The Earth God had worked quickly. Almost too quickly. Kvothe and I had earned ourselves a wonderful room and I had reveled in my time with him. Then just like that it had ended. Kvothe and I had parted ways once again. The empty space at my side now felt empty and strangely enough I even missed Elodin's indignant cries. A smile crosses my face thinking of how such a miniscule creature can create such a fuss; he seems to think himself to be royalty.

I watch as my feather bounces along with a new charm in my forelock. The glass of the feather has an added sheen to it as water from my new raindrop shaped charm sends out its fine water droplets. As I trot briskly through the Threshold the charm keeps me cool and almost seems to try to put out more of its cooling droplets as I grow hotter. I had gotten used to the shade of the Earth God's boat and the coolness of the breeze that brushed off of the surrounding water's surface. But now that water is gone and with it had gone the breeze and without either it now seems to be almost unbearablely hot.

The sun beats down upon the land. I suppose that it had to work hard to dry up the unbelievable amount of water that had rained down, so now it shines down with extra vigour due to the pride brought on by its hard work. Maybe the god had forseen this whenever he offered the water forming charm.

The events that have passed will be stories to tell our grand-foals oneday. It had been a marvelous adventure and I am thankful to have a souvenir to prove the part that I played. All of my life I had dreamed of being a hero as everyone has at some point, but now I feel as if I have finally put forth a heroic effort towards something.

Now I wonder what to do next? How do I follow an event as what had passed up? For now I am making my way back to Dragon's Throat, eager to check on those I consider to be family. I feel even more closely bonded to the rest of the Helovians after going through such a large event together.

Coming through the Threshold I hum happily. Everything feels so right. My eyes skim over the forest as I pass by fondly inspecting to see how everything fared the flooding. I feel well knowing that everything is as it was. Then my eyes widen and a grin spreads across my face as I spot something that is new.

"Hello there! Welcome to Helovia!" I stop my movement towards home and prance towards the newcomer. "You have entered into a land with more adventure and magic than what you would believe." I wink at him, "In this land fairytales run through the forests and live all around us. I welcome you to stay and become a part of it." My mood after my recent adventure has me practically dancing in place. Helovia really is magic. "I am Rei of Dragon's Throat! How are you?"

OOC: Posting from my phone, please ignore any grammar slip ups and the table-lessness.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-15-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-15-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-15-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-16-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-17-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-17-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-19-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-20-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-20-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-20-2015, 05:16 PM