the Rift

Featherweight.

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Purpose . Purpose sings the siren song that is so tirelessly chased after by all. It whispers in our ears as we dream and dances just out of reach during our days. Purpose has evaded my grasp for the seasons that I have called Helovia home. I wonder if Lena has found and caught hold of hers. What will Karnivool's own calling be?

"I wish you luck in finding your purpose! I search for the same myself." You would think that finding yourself would be one of the more simple tasks in life, after all, you are always with yourself. Yet many are still undecided about who they are and what they are meant to do in their time here. I snort at the thought that I am still pretty darn undecided about everything in my life.

"Each of the herd lands have healers, crafters, warriors, storytellers;" I rolled my eyes skywards and mouthed the different positions back to myself trying to be sure that I had covered them all. "And all other sorts of positions." I looked to Lena to see if she wanted to add anything to my words.

"Many who hold any of those rankings get a sense of accomplishment and purpose from their work." I tilted my head to the side to allow the feather Nasreen had made me to fall into view. Behind it clinked my raindrop charm. "A friend of mine is a crafter able to work with glass and she gifted me with my feather. You should have seen the expression that crossed her face while she worked!"

I grew quiet remembering how she had looked. Focused. Content. Delighted. What I wouldn't give to experience the same feelings. A few bees buzzing about nearby caught my attention. Each moved from flower to flower with such purpose. They were born knowing that they were going to bring beauty into the world through the plant life that they pollinate. If only we too were born knowing.

"Karnivool, do you have any idea as to what your purpose may be? Or what kind of life you want to make for yourself?" Tearing my eyes from the bees I was filled with determination to not only help the newcomer find where his purpose lays in wait, but also to find out my own. "Together Lena and I could help you get onto the right path.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-15-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-15-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-15-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-16-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-17-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-17-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-19-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-20-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-20-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-20-2015, 05:16 PM