the Rift

Featherweight.

Karnivool Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Karnivool

I could not withhold the laugher bubbling from my chest as Rei's suggestion sank in and both eyes and mouth showed the joyfulness I felt. "Maybe I should, Rei, for that would indeed be something I would never think of doing until today." She was such a pleasurable mare and I already felt both grateful and blessed for meeting her. Who would have thought that I was worthy of her time?

The same went for Lena. She made me feel comfortable in a way that few could. I listened to every word they spoke, heeding each advice on how I best should start my new life. I felt like it had already begun with a bang.

If there was one thing I had learned about making decisions, it was that I should make it as soon as possible. No dilly-dallying. It was not fair to anyone. But then again, choosing where to live was not as easy as choosing what flower to eat first. Maybe I should have ignored my own advice and given it some time before I gave my final answer, but I did not. The choice was made. "I have always loved the mountains." I said before I laid my eyes on Rei and gave her a smile. "But I will only go to the Aurora Basin if I am allowed to come and visit you. You make me happy and I can not live long without happiness."

I always had a hard time choosing one thing over the other, but today it felt.. right. I could live with my decision to follow Lena to the Aurora Basin, because I knew it would be worth it to walk for days and even weeks to visit Rei.

I hope you enjoy the view
Image Credit

OOC - I chose for him to go to the Basin since I haven't had any characters there yet and I think it would be good for his development as a character ^^,

Messages In This Thread
Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-15-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-15-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-15-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-16-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-17-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-17-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-19-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-20-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Featherweight. - by Lena - 02-20-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Karnivool - 02-20-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Featherweight. - by Rei - 02-21-2015, 10:02 AM