the Rift

[OPEN] Can't Touch This

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I know that Solanine is up for adoption, but I felt like Cashmere needed to say something to her, and what would she think when she found out that the mare she wanted to apologize to was gone? (Not dead, obviously, but hadn't been seen in a while).

A dark man strode out from behind the mechanical horse things, and I swallow, though it is not too visible, I suppose. His voice is deep, brooding, and off. There was something off about it. I couldn't place it because I had to answer his question. But before I could, a fair lady walked into the light. Where I and he could see her.

-There is something wrong with this...- it was one of the only times I'd ever heard her sound unsure about something. I didn't like it. I couldn't ask her if it was about these two, or the one dark male. I guess it is him. He does have something dark about him. "I am here because I wanted to see Solanine" I said with a regal bow of my head towards him in greeting.

The fear had seemed to drip away from under my skin, the crawling of it lessened until there was none. I didn't let it build up again, I had posted guards at the gates of me I wouldn't let the fear brake my own body again.

"I would like it if you would let me talk to her for just a few minutes. We've had a misunderstanding in the past... " I drifted off. Why wasn't the voice cutting in? I couldn't believe it was just standing there and letting this happen...It just simply wasn't like her. Whoever she was. I wonder of the time I forget who I am, and think of how she is able to just make me blackout. I don't want that to happen ever again, because it really scares me, I don't know what happens or...anything really. Perhaps she is preparing for that. So that she can kick this midnight guy's butt for me.

I am half hoping she doesn't.

"Please, I didn't ask for you to do anything hard, I would only like to see Solanine."

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-21-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-16-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Ophelia - 02-16-2015, 04:07 PM