Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Forsaken

I build bridges with these arms
I will not build a fortress

Ophelia knew she wasn't necessary at this juncture. Arah, Deimos and Thranduil had it perfectly handled, but her strange, dual colored gaze narrowed, eying the gray mare curiously. The pale princess moved easily forward, cloven hooves of perfect balance aiding her sway. At the sides of her protective family and before the great, metal sentinel, she stood. Here, in her home, she had no qualms about using her magic, as invasive and destructive as it was. With her powers she stripped away basic rights, peering where she had no right and without permission, but this is when her powers became useful...

The Lady snuck into the offender's mind, crawling into the deep spaces and wrenching out what she wanted to know. Long ago, she had done something similarly stupid, but childhood age and curiosity were here excuses. Still, they did not save her from nearing death, and only her sister's presence had spared her life that day. This Cashmere was getting more chances than were ever afforded before, and Ophelia was growing tired of the complete lack of respect for her brethren.

When was the last time one of them waltzed into the Hidden Falls looking for someone? Ophelia narrowed her strange, brutal gaze, smiling a wicked smile that spoke volumes of violence and pain rather than friendship. "Her name is Cashmere and she is of the Hidden Falls," she replied, raping her mind piece by piece. "And she is considering coming back later to try to sneak past the sentinels. I wouldn't... if I were you..." she trailed, the grin still marring her features with icy. "Trespassers and thieves disappear in these mountains, never to be found again."

"If Solanine wanted to be here, she would, but she is not. Leave now before I discover more of your secrets and lay them bare for all the herd to hear..."

image credits

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Arah - 02-21-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-15-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Cashmere - 02-15-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Can't Touch This - by Deimos - 02-16-2015, 03:14 PM