Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Forsaken

I build bridges with these arms
I will not build a fortress

The familiar rush of snow greeted her like an old friend, and she inhaled deeply, the blooming light from the Sun hanging from her horn and piercing the fog. Dawn bloomed overhead in a flame of colors, and she trotted up the narrow path, knowing it intimately. Her mind, unable to forget even the smallest of details, kept a running, dynamic map of Helovia, and she was a veritable tome of history. Though only a babe when she had arrived, the wars that had waged did not go unnoticed, and time had granted her a unique perspective. Others were far more prejudiced than these unicorns who kept to themselves.

Never did they demand to impose their will on others. They remained in their fortress, their refuge from the Edge, and were spit upon by those with no respect for the past or truth. Her father had been one of those, and she remembered him as a monument, cold and impartial - even to his own daughter.

Some time had past since their last meeting, and she waltzed to Deimos' side, listening to him release the necessary amount of information to their herd. The impassive expression twisted into a scowl at the mention of Confutatis, and she snorted in irritation. "Confutatis has attempted to steal both myself and Thranduil unsuccessfully," she added, lips curling back from her teeth as she spoke. "Do not trust her and report her whereabouts. She now has two children, so she should not venture too far from their sides."

Ophelia took a deep breath, looking at the renewed, green and live Aurora Basin while addressing the herd. "The Moon Goddess is at the root of the murders," she said. "She possessed Gaucho of the Throat to do her bidding, which is why we continued to find evidence of him at all the grave sites. At the final confrontation, Hototo, the son of the Earth, sacrificed himself to save a mare with a tree growing out of her back." Ophelia had seen Lignea before. Willow was her name...

"He is now dead. I believe ten total have been sacrificed in the moon god's destruction. Use caution when dealing with her in the future."

A cool breeze billowed her hair around her face, coat white as silence. "Kahlua and I from the World's Edge are in good standing. Also, Archibald and Ktulu are friends of mine. Gaucho and I have also developed an understanding, and we need to support him and his herd during this unsettled time. We have performed a trade, and he has since turned the Dragon's Throat into an island. While I was there, I watched explosions crash the earth into the ocean. The only way in and out is over a bridge which is only accessed by a key." There was no need to tell anyone that she possessed such a key. Not yet....

"Respect their boundaries as we would expect anyone to respect ours and wait at their threshold." Ophelia stared out at the group. "We will need healers soon as well. If anyone has anything to offer to this herd, please, speak now."

talk talk talk

image credits

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ophelia - 02-16-2015, 02:33 PM