the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Flicking an ear to the calls of the ranked the hybrid debated whether or not to heed their calls. After that ridiculous journey upon the Earth God's "boat" she had just about had all she could take for the time being. At least her partner had not been a complete failure for they at least had managed to snag one of the higher up seating arrangements. The teardrop charm tucked behind her ear was proof to this accomplishment. While they had half assed the duties they had somehow managed to please the God despite their real intentions of wanting to drown many of Helovia's occupants they had deemed unworthy.

Rising from the steam with much reluctance she shakes the water from her hide and sets forward to see what this little fiesta would bring. It was likely that she would still be the target of all the jokes and rash comments but she was so over being bothered by such games. It had been a couple months now since she had joined this iceland and she had more than proven she was not about to jump ship at the first sign of trouble. Why in the hell would she want to help others like her who refused to see what they really were? Her blood was tainted yes but she had found ways to live with such a deformity to benefit herself in the long run. Like it or not there was still the pure blood of their ancestors running through her veins. She belonged to this tundra and it was about time that the others got on board with it.

Striding forward with little hesitation her bicoloured eyes soon fall upon their two leads awaiting their audience. Ophelia had been one of the few that did not seem to mind her presence but if she could remember correctly Deimos had been rather opposed to it. Tilting her head to each in polite recognition the mare moves to stand near the other Basin occupant who had already arrived. Turning once more towards the leads she listens patiently to the information provided before taking a chance to speak. The latest news concerning the mare know as Confutatis drew her attention as she placed the name away for further examination at a later time. Surely if this bitch was causing so much of a ruckus her name would be worth looking into. As for the Throat's inhabitants she knew little of their rankings but for some reason the name Gaucho seemed vaguely familiar. Ah! The shrieking harpi from the beach, that was this Gaucho the murderer. Less than intelligent if she remembered correctly, a rather surprising choice for the leader of the Throat.

The news that seemed to be a surprise to most somehow didn't phase the dark hybrid as much. The one meeting she had with the Moon Goddess had been rather eventful but she had sensed then that something wasn't quite right about that one. That bitch was rude, intelligent and way too full of herself, it was no wonder she turned out to be some psycho master puppeteer. Perhaps she might have to go about trying for another meeting with this so called Goddess in the future just to see how much things have changed between then and now. Once both Deimos and Ophelia had finished their little speeches regarding the politics she gave a couple moments for the news to sink in before allowing her words to escape into the silence.

" As you had requested I have fulfilled your demands and proven my loyalty. I do believe my trial stay to be over by now. I offer you both my services wherever I might be needed." She commented daring to meet Deimo's eye before turning to Ophelia.

This was the point that she needed to move forward and find out just who she would become as things progressed. Nothing she had done in the past months had even remotely suggested loyalty to any other species but that of their own. This was her home and this was going to be the beginning of her forging an identity for herself.

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Rhea - 02-16-2015, 09:20 PM