the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

My lips pulled back into a disgruntled snarl as the deep echo of a stallion demanded the presence of the Aurora Basin residents. The echo was a voice that was unfamiliar to me but held all the authority that I could have possibly dreamed of snatching out from beneath his hooves, surely it must have belonged to the so called "lord" of this wasteland. How long had I lived here? How long has my presence been lurking in the shadows? Hiding in the caves and keeping my distance from the herd while studying and learning all I could from those that dared to get too close to the viper's hiding hole. Silently, I popped my horned crown out from my cave, dark optics burning onto the unicorns that made their way towards the call. 'Ugh, what fun shall we have today?' The thought was laced with sarcasm, eyes rolling back for a moment whilst ears flicked towards my mane before I began to slowly follow the crowd. 'Sheep. I'm a damned sheep following a fucking flock of sheep lining up to be told what to do next. Watch us wiggle our fluffy asses to the leader without question, waiting to be sheered and shed of all our value as an individual for the sake of a herd.'"Baa-a-a-a." It was the only sort of vocalizing I would do in this meeting, muttering my imitation under my breath before I could reach the meeting. My nares flared with a wild snort, devilish horns tossing into the air with disdain before I finally settled behind the majority of the gatherers.

As my dark gaze scanned over the crowd, picking away those that were recognizable and focusing on the unfamiliar faces, I kept quiet. When a voice spoke out, my orbs shot dangerously towards the owner of the voice, settling on an ebony and slate stallion that faced his audience with an impassive pride. Though my own expression was stoic, behind the blank stare were vile musings of disorderly conduct. This was the leader, the lord that I was supposed to blindly follow and put my services towards? This was the stallion that the Lady Illynex led beside, and while she went missing the ivory mare was her replacement?! At least I had been able to introduce myself towards Ophelia, though our meeting was brief. But the lord...Oh what the hell was his name...Deimos, that's gotta be it, I know I've heard it before. I have lived here for several seasons now and yet we had not even introduced ourselves towards one another. What kind of leader does not stay up on who is living in his herd? What kind of leader would just trust to let anyone, well...anyone with a horn, live in his lands? A foolish imbecile that trusted his pretty little lady's word, that's what kind of leader would do that. Oh for the days that I ruled over the Srotigus Pit, when I would be amongst the first to corner a new arrival before they had a chance to even try to get into the depths of my home. And certainly, my judgement call would be the final step towards someone actually being allowed to live in my domain. Certainly, this herd was quite a bit larger than the Srotigus Pit, but clearly I was a little more decisive. Here? A damned joke, got a horn? Cool, come join the cool kids club! Every one gets their own sheep hat!

Never in a million years would anyone around me be able to suspect that my thoughts were not only passing judgement onto them, but casting aside those that I hadn't even seen before. The relaxed state of my ears, perfectly feigned attention in my eyes, loose facial muscles... Just another phantom aligning myself to their cause. While the leaders spoke I logged away the important details in the back of my mind, auds flicking foward with interest when it was announced that the mastermind of the killings was the Moon Goddess, and the tiniest twitches of a devilish smirk kissed at my lips. Oh, that she-devil! I knew she was a woman after my own heart, perhaps I could come across this crazy bitch one day. When the leaders had finished their speeches, my auds flicked to each of the voices that spoke in return, the majority of them offering their disparaging loyalties that they instantly binded themselves with, chaining their talents, bodies, services and minds to their leaders. It was an absolutely sickening display that surprisingly brought a sense of jealousy in my heart, their thoughtless devotion towards the stallion and mare asking for their services was something that I craved, hunted and killed for. I would be damned if I lived this life for the rest of my days, and I kept silent as I swore to myself that I would achieve such loyalty from others someday. A few other souls remained quiet, each of them earning a bit more respect from myself as they simply listened. My gaze lingered momentarily at a...Is that a tiger? Well, that was certainly unexpected. It's not like a tiger held a horn upon her head, so was it out of fear that they agreed to let her join their lands? Strange, it was so against the nature of such a predator to even live with other tigers, much less something that she would normally eat. I made a mental note to be sure that I spoke with the tigress at another time, before continuing to listen to the rest of the bunch. 'That's right, baa-a-a-a you fuckers.'

A small handful of souls spoke of the trouble causing mare, Confutatis - a mare who I would like to meet based off of their descriptions of her. But the words of a white mare with scarlet horns brought a smirk to my lips, and curiously I glanced towards the leaders to gauge their reactions to her question. Yes, why not just trap the little beasty and kill her? Weren't we supposed to be the best amongst the herds? If that was the case, why was it that one little, half-blinded vixen could give them such grief?

OOC: Basically Panz is just standing there listening to everything, lol.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Panzram - 02-19-2015, 11:58 PM