the Rift

[OPEN] Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
The storm filly had been stalking her brother for a while now. She knew she had been keeping to herself, but she had desperately needed the time to grief away from the bay boy. Now it was time to restrengthen their bonds, to show him she really did love him. Sighing softly as pricked ears caught the sound of her ebony leader. Maybe Adelric would be there as well and she could at least let him know she missed their time together. Trotting to get to her master quickly the girl still arrived late. There were several already gathered that she did not know, but gold and green sought out the bay spotted pelt she had been chasing after. Carefully shoving her way through the crowd of horned, and one horned and winged, and a stripped cat. Keeping her dual horned head held high she stopped beside her brother and Tobias. Smiling softly she tried to bump her muzzle against his side before turning to look at Deimos.

She stomped her hoof in approval at the alliances and the finishing of the sentinels. She did not know who this Confutatis was, but she wasn't concerned. Turning her attention to white and red haired lady she listened intently. All of the names she said were beyond her, but she would keep them in mind. As she spoke of healers different colored eyes turned to her brother trying to poke him into speech. "Hey, why don't you be a healer?" Her voice was a whisper, muzzle close to his ear. "You would be amazing at it." She smiled encouragingly at him.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 269
Notes:
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeding the Wolves [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Zünden - 02-22-2015, 06:01 PM