[OPEN] Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb?

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
i do what i want

"BITCH I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME."

I was trying to be stealthy. Princess and I have been stalking around the Falls like BOSSES. I don't know what the fuck is going around here, but people are jumpy and always have secret ass conversations. So I figure if shit is about to go down and I can't explode my way out of a situation, I'd better be able to at least sneak the fuck away.

But of course Auri somehow ruined it. I thought she'd be skulking around with whoever the dick her partner was. Secretly I'm a little glad that she's here looking for me, even if it's disturbing my plans. I mean, I think i'd be a little upset if she just ... went off and found a new bestfriend without me. Never mind the fact that I did the Edge games without her and found a puppy without her. Making a new bestfriend is just .. different.

We're sisters. Twins. She has to be my bestfriend.

Still...

"JesusFUCK Auri!" I shout haughtily, bursting from behind a bush with Princess following. I am covered in sweat (being sneaky is hard, yo), and I'm fairly certain I have sticks and twigs from every type of tree in the Falls in my mane and tail.

My anger evaporates almost immediately, sisterly love and all that. "Did you see Princess????" I gush, moving aside so that my black hellhound can be the center of attention. Gruffly the puppy barks. He is black and solidly built, save for the flaming pattern of red and gold on his forehead. Princess sniffs towards Auri, recognizing her scent as being similar enough to mind.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Shida - 02-24-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Auriel - 03-24-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb? - by Shida - 03-31-2015, 02:31 PM