the Rift

Quiet Pleasures

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit
Please excuse the horribleness. I blame the iPod and the late time.

How long the dame stood there couldn't be measured. It was easy enough for her to remain still and complacent, merely taking in the beautiful scenery surrounding her. Watching how quickly and fluidly this world changed, drastically different from the rugged, violent discrepancies in the only world she knew. Such a strange world. Rowan watched the sky for quite some time, succumbing to her thoughts until she had bored, somehow, of herself. Of thoughts and questions she could not rightly answer, assuming the best she could through logic alone. Just as the though of laying among the grasses passed through her mind, she sensed the presence of another. It wasn't as soon as she would have liked, but he must have either intended that or had happened upon that angle by chance. A clear, concise voice soon broke the quiet.

Rowan turned upon her heels, ears alert and head slightly tilted in curiosity as she beheld the stranger. He was a rather handsome male, not that she could compare him to anybody. What drew her attention was his eyes. Or rather, those and what rested neatly at an angle to them. Taking in the spiraling object centered neatly where his forelock was to rest. Rather confused. Neither her mother nor Feyther had mention such a thing, and she had never beheld it herself. Feeling rude for staring she looked down to meet his eyes. Smiling a little and flicking an ear. "Yes, I am alone. I am seeking shelter, if it is to be offered. May I ask your name?" stepping closer, neck arching more as he was significantly taller than her. Unable to keep dark blue eyes from the spiraling object once again. Looking down as she felt rather embarrassed not knowing what it was. "Would you consider me to be rude if I inquired as to what you are...carrying? I have been naive to most others. I apologize if I have offended you...it is a rather magnificent sight." laughing awkwardly, feeling that she was babbling in her embarrassment and curiosity.

Messages In This Thread
Quiet Pleasures - by Rowan - 09-15-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Prometheus - 09-16-2012, 01:06 AM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Rowan - 09-16-2012, 03:01 AM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Prometheus - 09-16-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Rowan - 09-16-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Prometheus - 09-16-2012, 06:38 PM