the Rift

Quiet Pleasures

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit
He remains quiet for a long moment, eyes never straying from where they had first settled. His gaze was a little unnerving, but Rowan didn't mind. Finally he speaks, terse and firm. It's a unique name, and Rowan smiles once she has heard it. Before she can reply she loses he focus, watching as another smaller figure appears from the trees to stand beside Prometheus. He does not mention or acknowledge the animal beside him, confusing the slight mare. Figuring he didn't want her to acknowledge it, as he already seemed unnerved by her questioning. "My name is Rowan," bowing her head in acknowledgement to the trading of titles.

Even if Rowan had wanted to inquire about the animal standing by his side, she wouldn't have had the time. Answering her previous words, he spoke of a home. Rowan smiled, shifting excitedly. "I would be honored, to be allowed within its ranks. Thank you." Unable to keep the eager brilliant smile off her features. Tail swishing happily, brushing against her legs. He seemed almost surprise by the fact that Rowan could not conceive what rested upon his head. As he explained, Rowan found herself even more confused than she previously had been. What had been answered was that it had been a natural procession. The promise of even further mysteries of the body should she follow him both intrigued and frightened here. Every emotion was clear and easy to read in her eyes, as she had never learned how to hide her emotions. Ears flickering nervously. He looks away, and yet she feels the unmistakeable feeling of eyes on her. She lowers her head, cyan eyes meeting reddish brown as the smaller creature beheld her kindly. She giggled softly and flicked her ears in a silent hello, breathing out in a soft snort. Rowan's attention shifts from the animal with the kind eyes to Prometheus once again, and though she is still a little nervous she smiles decisively. "Yes, I will follow you wherever you shall lead me." Ready to follow the strange male and his companion if they should lead her to a new home.

[OOC ADMIN NOTE: Your table has been removed because it was altering board code.]

Messages In This Thread
Quiet Pleasures - by Rowan - 09-15-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Prometheus - 09-16-2012, 01:06 AM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Rowan - 09-16-2012, 03:01 AM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Prometheus - 09-16-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Rowan - 09-16-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Quiet Pleasures - by Prometheus - 09-16-2012, 06:38 PM