the Rift

[OPEN] Promised return (Leads, Lead Healer)

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
There was noise along the border. Not a lot, but it was there. Usually, Resplendence would just stay in her canopy cave, but today her pregnant body was becoming restless. Bed rest had been a viable option, but staring at the trees - at the same billowing canopy - it was beginning to hit a very mundane stage. So, with Valiance ushering her toward the border, wings casting a shadow over her glittering (and very pregnant) frame, she waddled her way towards where the noise was emerging from.

She pulled up behind Archibald - a low shine being cast from the glitter that radiated off of her coat. You see, she was partially comfortable around him now, but it was drastically dimmed by Ktulu and the others who were not from her herd. She respected Midas, and was glad to see that Africa had also joined the art of healing that was so dear to the Doctor's heart.

Resplendence offered a gentle bow, eyes flickering between the two of the Edge who stood beside her as she arrived just in time for Midas to explain what he was doing. Herbs? Instantly her audit perked up and Valiance landed in front of the bag which he had dropped, front talons opening it as Res stood in anticipation. Though, out of respect for the pair he did not touch anything inside of the container - merely held it open. "Thank you," Resplendence says with a smile, voice by far the quietest of the group.

"If you wish to come back to my garden I can swap yours with a few herbs that grow naturally upon our soil," she explains, voice still low. Yet, it wasn't holding the same stuttering quality it usually did. Perhaps because it was about herbs (the one thing she was confident in) or perhaps it was because she felt safe inside the borders. Either way, she was slowly becoming stronger - more confident - and that made Valiance proud.

Image by Mockingale
Table by Moonstone Designs
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Promised return (Leads, Lead Healer) - by Midas - 02-16-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Promised return (Leads, Lead Healer) - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM