the Rift

[OPEN] Promised return (Leads, Lead Healer)

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald stood still in his protective stance before Ktulu, his head held high and his golden eyes looking down on Midas. Anger bubbled in his chest, directed at the paint and his actions--or lack thereof for a better term--and he wanted to leave. However, his leadership called otherwise, and thus he stood. As the pair from the Falls gave their reasoning Archibald gave a nod. "A healer will come soon," He looked over his shoulder into the forest, trying to see if the familiar forms of Resplendence or Alysanne were coming this way as he spoke.

They were not, and so Archibald turned to look once more at their visitors. Loretta shifted uncomfortably at Archibald's heels and looked at the three zephyrs that adorned the bonds of the Falls pegasi. Her amber eyes narrowed some and she took a step closer to Archibald, pressing her shoulder into his knee. "Ktulu and I were just on our way out on patrol, so when a healer arrives we must take our leave." He was not lying through his teeth, but he was not revealing the whole truth either. The pair were on their way out of the Edge, but it was to reunited the bloodstained mare with her equally as bloodstained twin for comfort and mourning. Ktulu needed to find healing in the wake of her son's death, something Midas had seemed he was not willing to aid in, and Archibald gave her all of his permission to be with Ophelia.

After he spoke, Resplendence broke the treeline. Relief flooded the king's chest for a moment and he turned to give her a solid nod. "Resplendence will help you from here on out." He nodded to Midas and Africa then and took a few steps forward. "Should you need me, send Valiance." His voice was hard as he looked over his shoulder to speak to Resplendence again, giving her a nod to boost her confidence once more before urging Ktulu to follow him with a flick of his tail before he moved away from the trio.

[Archibald outtttt]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Promised return (Leads, Lead Healer) - by Midas - 02-16-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Promised return (Leads, Lead Healer) - by Archibald - 02-28-2015, 08:03 PM