the Rift

Falling [Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
O P H E L I A;
Can you save me? From this nothing I've become.

Ophelia watched with deep sadness as the black pup could not rise from exhaustion, thirst or hunger - perhaps a combination of the three. The colt seemed to be in ill shape himself, and she felt his nose bury into her neck. She furrowed her brows at the oddness of that gesture, wondering if something was wrong with his eyes or if he was trying to tell her something in a subtle way. When she said that they needed water, she watched as he looked around with such disorientation and frowned.

Blind? That was a tragedy that tugged at her heart strings. She wondered what that would be like? Perhaps she would enjoy being blind, not being able to remember anything but darkness.

The crimson and white mare turned her body to stand next to his, her shoulders and hips bumping against his. She turned her face to brush her mane across his face. "Here," she said softly. "Grab a hold of my mane and I will lead you. I cannot carry Manhattan, but I am sure that she will follow." She murmured, waiting for him to orient himself.

"You are in the Dragon's Throat," she explained to him, glancing at the land before her. "The sand is rich and warm, and just ahead is a large oasis. You will be able to feel the sand give way to softer grass once we near the water's edge, and you will be able to graze there." Ophelia hoped that her dialogue was helping. Otherwise, she did not know what else to do for him.

"Who are you? How did you come here?" she asked him, concerned, taking him directly to the water's edge. "Do you smell that?" she asked with a soft smile. "Water. Go on and drink."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Falling [Ophelia] - by Knox - 09-15-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Falling [Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 09-16-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Falling [Ophelia] - by Knox - 09-16-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Falling [Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 09-18-2012, 02:12 PM