the Rift

raging wars

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

For a while I was alone. Slithering through the trees in my grief and anger. Searching for something familiar other than the smell. There were new trails, old trails, beaten trails... but none of them were the same as when I first stepped foot here. My mind wandered back to the days I left home. Carelessly stumbling upon Helovia and it's inhabitants. Though I made friendships, some forever buried deep within my beating heart, I moved on home. Taking my crown, only to get it torn from me.

So on and on I moved at a leisurely pace through the canopy until some god awful shriek that pierced my ears had me slamming on the breaks. My audits flattened against a muscular neck. Cold and irritated, I turned. Staring at a familiar coat that haunted my memory. Searching within myself, I came upon a name that seemed fit for the figure before me. Though this name carried a painful sting to my chest, just as the way she questioned my name did.

Annoyed blue eyes carefully turned over Nayati. Something about the girl had this grey face turning stone cold. I cared at one point in my life but do I now? Is there some way that I can feel something for her, other than the pain of not being able to move on from my past.

She was buried so deep within the organ that pumped blood through my veins, I had hopes of never seeing her face again. Hiding her behind closed doors so that I would never have to face my faults or hear of the pain I surely brought her.

"Yes?" is all that rolled from my tongue. Rather plain and emotionless. My eyes plunged into hers, a hard stare that could have been as if I was trying to intimidate her... but really it was the fault of having less emotions to show signs of caring.

OOC;; Fixed because I'm a derp lol. Also tweaked her history. Like said in PM couldn't remember if I had her here or not but must have xD lol. Anyways, I believe at the time I played her I went by tay/taylor/nicole/taylor nicole/tay-studios or some crap (I've had too many names on dA/RPs lol.

TAG;; @[Nayati]
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
raging wars - by Abdullah - 02-16-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: raging wars - by Nayati - 02-16-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: raging wars - by Abdullah - 02-16-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: raging wars - by Nayati - 03-02-2015, 02:40 AM