the Rift

[OPEN] So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I huff and puff, working my way down the path that leads into my homeland. Why did I choose a herd that was going to give me such a goddamn workout? Coming home after a hard day should be relaxing, not taking such a toll on my joints. Damaris snorts, rolling her eyes at me as she walks behind me. Of course she thinks that I am a grouchy old man. But I'm not so old, and only a small amount of grumpy. I think. Damaris shrugs off my grump and runs ahead. I heave after her, trying to not think of the pain in my cheek that was left by Elsa. A formidable foe, the Falls Mason, and I need to make sure I don't underestimate her. This spar was much better than our first, when she had me play the fool. The air burns the wound that laces my jowl, but I try to focus on Damaris as she squeezes her thoughts into mine. 'Ahead! December!' A flash of the mare hovering over something appears in my mind, a strange but welcome intrusion. When did Damaris become able to do that? No matter, having her vision splurge into mine provides us even better communication than words might.

I pick up my pace and surge forward, catching up with the blackened hellhound. She leads me forward to find December, the large grey mare that I partnered with when the Earth God was replenishing the earth. I see her kneeling next to some sort of nest, and I wonder who's catnap she is disturbing. Indistinct grumbling rolls through my mind - Damaris showing her disapproval of my accusations. I try the best I can to silence my thoughts and approach the mare to see that she's actually guarding - an egg! A smile spreads slowly over my jaw, and Damaris ruffs gently at December. "Aha - look what you have found, Comrade!" Of course I know what it is, or at least in general, because of Damaris standing cautiously by my side, not wanting to make December nervous. "Is it hatching soon?" I press my nose closer, but not so close to invade the space of the mare and her egg.

WC:
Tag: @[December]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching) - by Rostislav - 02-18-2015, 11:01 PM