the Rift

[OPEN] So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Her concern comes out in the form of what seems like sarcasm, but I don't mind. Yes, my cheek burns like the fiery pits of hell, but I won't admit it to her. I have too much pride for that. So I shrug in response to her question, not bothering to give an audible answer. She lies down next to her egg again, and gives me a shrug as well. 'Idiots.' Damaris murmurs in her head. I fight back a smirk - she's quite right and there's no denying it. But again, I won't give my companion the satisfaction. The egg begins to wiggle, and I watch it with passive interest, more intrigued at December's reaction. And I'm not disappointed: the mare rises and begins to pace back and forth, but shows no emotion on her face. It's a paradox of emotions, if there ever was one.

A smile slips on my lips when the egg finally hatches, and I recognize the animal that appears. Not what I expected for a Helovian companion: a llama. I'd seen them once or twice in Russia, and found them to be one strange ass animal. December names hers Carl. .... Carl .... I stare dumbfounded at the plain and silly sounding name, but then, December is named after a month, according to the humans of Mother Russia. A strange sight appears - a smile on the mother's face. December looks up at me then back at the llama now curled around her leg. She introduces me to the ll-- to Carl. "Aye, and this is Damaris." Not like the llama can necessarily understand me. Companions don't really communicate with others, only their bonded and perhaps their own kind.

The funniest shit I could ever imagine happens: the llama tries to eat the mare's leg. I can't help it - I burst out with a deep chuckle, and I think I might hear Damaris give a barking laugh, too. Fuckin' llama tries to eat the horse's leg. Make this a damn feature film and it'll be comedy of the year. I shake my head and as my laughter subsides, I comment, "Looks like you've got yourself a handful there."

WC:
Tag: @[December]
TL;Read anyway bitches.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching) - by Rostislav - 02-19-2015, 11:56 PM