the Rift

[OPEN] So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
White December

The pain had finally begun to subside, now only a gentle throb as the red liquid stained her grey feathers black, and her eyes never left the little creature, watching as he only stared blankly at her when she taught him how to eat, and the way the cogs in his mind seemed to turn to process the events that had occurred. Their staring contest had been interrupted by a chuckle, causing December to shoot a look at the smaller brute. Though her face remained the same, her eyes burned with a sudden intensity, as if she were trying to penetrate his very soul. The nerve he had, laughing at her and Carl, just because he didn't understand.

Even if he had, she knew he wouldn't do it again, because he had felt the pain as well, and he had learned that the two were connected. He was reluctant to accept it, this she felt stirring within her, but he did, and at the feeling of her sudden annoyance towards Rostislav his pale ears suddenly flattened against his tiny skull. Returning to his feet, Carl mimicked December's expression flawlessly, eyes intense but face unmoving as he stared down the man, the emotions he felt with the mare intermingling with his own malicious personality.

He wouldn't attack him, no, because that would risk pain again like it had with his bonded, so he settled for the next best thing. Working his jaw expertly the llama filled liquid into his jaws, before sending it flying in the direction of the unicorn. Whether or not the spit landed on the intended target didn't matter, Carl had made his point, and with a light whisk of his tail he walked calmly to the grass next to December's muzzle, pushing her face out of it and beginning to dine upon the blades.

The mentioned mare had stopped her staring when she felt the shift in Carl, and had witnessed the entire scene unfold before her. It was her turn to laugh now, it coming out gruff and raspy, but obviously full of amusement as she couldn't help but admire the little thing's audacity. Her eyes were filled with light as she straightened her posture, stepping towards her comrade slightly to address his earlier comment, "I disagree, I find him to be fine just the way he is." Her eyes dropped back down to the little bundle again, a small smile returning to her expression and love filling her gaze, before she tenderly nuzzled him, savoring the moment even as he tried headbutting her away. He would get used to it, and she would get used to him. All that mattered now was that she wasn't alone anymore, she finally had someone in her life that would remain forever, that literally could not leave her behind. As morbid as the thought was, she still couldn't help but be happy, and so grateful to the Gods that they had blessed her with Carl.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 496
Tag: Rosti
OOC: Omg I love him. Forgive me xD )>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What Do I Do With It?(Egg Hatching) - by December - 02-20-2015, 12:59 AM