the Rift

different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple]

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It had been a long time since the mare came to Helovia. The dual colored eyes observed the surroundings. The tall trees that once had stood proud with their green crowns were now bare naked, completely exposed to the world.
Frostfall had invaded Helovia, this new land she'd come to. The ground she had once seen as green and brown was covered in white, making the world look like a black and white photography.
But of course, the white had no effect on her except for a white blaze that covered her face. Her bay coat stood out from all the white, making a great contrast.
"Damn snow..." the mare murmured and looked around her.
She whipped her tail, mostly to keep it from getting stuck to the snow.

Melissa continued her wandering through the forest. Since the meeting with Leander she felt even more alone, but she thought of him everyday. At least he loved someone. 'I need a mate...' she thought, and sighed.
She wasn't used to the thought of being alone without admirers. In the herd where she had been born, stallions had tried to charm her each and every day. But here... Where are those kind of horses now?
The mare let a small whinnie escape the dark lips and searched with her eyes for company.

Word count: 217-ish
OOC: Short, but enough, right? xD

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Oh&Baby, even fairytales will be jealous..

I was bored, bored of the lack of equine interaction that had swept over me since I had entered into these lands. I stamped my fore pillar in frustration, and sighed in exasperation as the vibrations caused a pile of snow to fall and cover me in snowflakes,making me look like one of those appaloosas. I sighed and shook them off my silver pelt.

I looked about my surroundings, searching for any sign of life within the jack frost covered plain. My orbs quickly alighted on a bay femmora, with rather startling wings on her back. interesting.. a long pegasus, out here in the freeze..

My imagination was captured, and a dark smirk appeared on my jaws as I started to advance on the femme, brain working overtime. how to play this beautiful specimen..? She wouldn't be out here on her own if she had anyone looking out for her. My favourite kind of victim, nobody to look for them after I had taken everything they had that they held dear..

She looked lost and alone, like she was lost in thoughts that were better than reality. I knew exactly how to open this one;

“Greetings, fair one. What brings a beautiful fae like you out here in the cold on your own? Surely someone is worrying about you?”

I wiped the smirk from my cranium and replaced it with an innocent look of concern and wonderment at her beauty and awaited her next move..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: Can’t Wait xD Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Unregistered

A small amount of snow fell down on her head from a tree close to her, making her shake her head slightly violent. 'So damn cold out here,' she thought, snorting with irritation at the snow. She lowered her head and started to dig in the snow, searching for something to eat.
The practically dead grass was a gift for her and she ate it without hesitation. Taste was a problem though, because it only tasted like dirt and coldness. She chewed it down anyways, since it wasn't much to eat nowadays.
Just as the mare thought that no answer was about to be given, she heard someone coming closer to her. She turned her head and looked at the one who had disturbed her.

An equine. A simple, grullo-coated equine stallion. Mel tilted her head and watched him as he came closer to her. As she tilted her head, dark locks of her mane reached the snow and made her tips look frosted.
She realized it quick and straightened up again, turning her ears forwards as the stallion spoke.
“Greetings, fair one. What brings a beautiful fae like you out here in the cold on your own? Surely someone is worrying about you?”
This remembered her of Leander, the gentleman who she'd met a while ago. Was this, too, a gentleman? He was taller than her, just like the palomino pegasus had been.

"Greetings, stallion. I'm exploring the lands, actually, and I guess you're doing the same?" The mare walked closer to him.
"Oh no, there's no one worrying about me. I'm all alone... But you are welcomed to make me company." Her voice now had a somehow flirty tone and she looked upon the grullo.
Her wings that had been tightly folded to her sides now stretched out a bit, only to fold again afterwards. All pegs needed to stretch their wings sometimes, right?

Word count: 310
OOC: Much muse for my sexy girl xD

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Unregistered

I watched the pretty plaything snatch at the mere handfuls of frozen grass peeking through the thick blanket of dazzling whiteness that covered just about every inch of our surroundings. I grimaced at thought of the freezing, dead taste that she must be experiencing. The winter always sorted the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. It was most definitely survival of the fittest out here. Only those with strength, both body and mind made it out the other side, especially here it seemed. I had yet to come across somewhere that had been hit as hard as here by Jack Frost.

It was almost enough for me to take shelter somewhere slightly less barren, but when there were beautiful specimens like the one in front of me just waiting to be taken, there wasn’t much that would make me hide away. I wanted to play, and I wanted to play with her.. Adrenaline coursed through my veins and caused my head to pound as I thought of the fun I would be having soon.

I tried to keep my expression neutral and light-hearted as the silly thing under-estimated my appearance, being that of a simple being, not of fantasy stature such as hers. I longed to wipe the gleam from those dual toned pools. She seemed innocent, pure even. Which suited me just fine, all the more fun to be had with those who were too naïve to notice. I plastered on my best gentlemanly persona and proceeding to be the charming one she was expecting, and most likely desperate to see. I tried to keep the glint from my orbs and the smirk from my jaws as I advanced, listening to the pretty lyrics drop from her maw.

I stopped in my tracks as she made her way over to me. She was playing the game just the way she should, after all, I shouldn’t need to do all the hard work. I chose to respond to the honey toned fae;

”Alas, no. I am not one for exploring out in all weathers, especially ones as harsh as these. I find myself a little lost. Until just a minute ago I was cursing my misfortune, but now I find myself quite happy in my predicament, finding one as beautiful as yourself to keep me company.”

I kept my tone dripping with charm, despite the ghouls screaming in joy around my head and the craving for blood cursing through my veins. I dipped my dial and looked up at her, proceeding with my reply;

”Oh come now. I am sure that one as lovely as you has a handful of beings worrying of your whereabouts and safety. I feel it is now my duty to step in and keep you safe till this weather passes. Pray, what might your name be Deary?”

I was thoroughly enjoying myself already, and the game had hardly begun..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: Can’t Wait xD Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Unregistered

"I am not one for exploring out in all weathers, especially ones as harsh as these. I find myself a little lost."
Dual-colored orbs watched the stallion as he spoke. Lost? How could you be lost here, among naked trees and-- Right. The snow.
Anyone could become lost in the blinding snow, especially when every tree of the forest looks pretty much the same.
A little lurky idea appeared in the back of her head, and she popped a shy smile at the stallion. If he now was as interested as it seemed, maybe she could use it for her own winnings.
Maybe...
She shook away the thought and looked at the equine.
"...one as beautiful as yourself to keep me company."

The mare blushed easily. Such compliments, and from a random stallion in the woods. Even though she didn't quite like when the stallions charmed her, it was nice to hear flattering words from time to time instead of giving them.
But he didn't have to worry, this equine, he was about to get compliments as well. Just to even it out a bit...

"Oh come now. I am sure that one as lovely as you has a handful of beings worrying of your whereabouts and safety. I feel it is now my duty to step in and keep you safe till this weather passes. Pray, what might your name be Deary?"
Her name? Well, it was good time to exchange names to each other.
"Melissa is my name, but you can call me Mel. What's your name, gentle stallion?" She walked closer until she could nudge his hide, and slowly stopped with her rump next to his head. The mare moved her tail carefully, teasing the stallion.
Oh, how she loved this. Teasing the stallions 'til they go crazy.

"I've actually not been with a stallion for 3 years now... Could you imagine that? I've only met two in this land and none of them would keep me..." A smile spread over her dark lips as she nudged his thigh slightly. It was a gentle move, barely touching his grullo coat. She raised her head and said with a quiet voice, almost like she was whispering:
"... company."

Word count: 370
OOC: Damn.. Much muse for my girl<3

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Image Credit

Unregistered

I struggled to keep my emotions of glee away from my orbs as she lapped up what I had to say and played exactly how I wanted her to. Silly, silly girl. As if I were lost, here, even in all the snow. I knew exactly where I was, and it was clearly exactly where I needed, and wanted to be. This innocent little thing might think she was worldly, but she most certainly was not, and she was perfect for it.

I held my gaze straight into her mismatched orbs, giving an aura of complete attention and adoration of her obvious, possibly blinding beauty. She could be easily sucked in, and it was already happening. I saw a brief flicker of manipulation flutter across her pools. I chuckled inwardly, it would be all the more fun to watch her fall when she lost the game she barely even realised she was playing. Her agenda was worthless and barely held my attention for a second.

I needed to work out my next move, how best to lure her fully into my sticky little web of lies and destruction and likely heartbreak? I could, and I would take everything from her. Just like I should have done from the other jezebel that I let walk off, scott free, which still troubles my charred, blackened heart to this day.

As the plaything blushed and shuffled in front of me, the ghouls and demons in their chains continued to rattle around my cranium screaming as they went. Cackling in glee at the prospect of fresh blood. They hadn’t had anything fresh in a long time and they were bored and hungry. The mocked and taunted me, whispering disparaging slang in my auds. They were driving me insane, and it was time to feed them.

So, her name was Melissa, pretty enough, if a little prim for my tastes. Shame she had asked my name though, for she would never get a straight answer from me on that one. That was how the harlot had escaped, not only with her life, but with that of her first born.

"Melissa, what a pretty name for such a pretty girl.. I’m afraid I am not one to reveal my name, not to beautiful strangers such as yourself. Could get me in all sorts of trouble..”

With that, I placed a mischievous glint in my orbs and hoped that would be that. I couldn’t risk her knowing who I was, not just yet anyway. I had been thinking so hard about not revealing my identity, that I hadn’t registered her gently touch on my hide. Her gentle, almost sexual touch against my skin. This game just got even more interesting..

She thought she was teasing me, but all she was doing was gearing my craving for blood into new heights, I could hear my own blood pumping around my head as I struggled to keep my composure, which grew even harder to manage as she whispered seductively in my harks.

”Come now Deary, I find that hard to believe. Nobody could refuse to keep you company. I am struggling myself already..”

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: Oooo he's feeling evil xDCredit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Unregistered

"Why are you struggling? Wouldn't it be easier to just.. Let it happen?" Melissa smiled and turned around, so that her eyes could meet his.
He didn't reveal his name, like the others had. She frowned on the inside, but still kept the smile on her lips. She would get successful if she started to use stallions for her own winnings. They could be her lovers and slaves.
Oh, how lovely her life would become. So lazy and wonderful.
The mare looked into the equine's eyes, seeing a mischievous meaning. Why didn't he act like she wanted him to do? He acted just like Leander and Hector had. Ignoring her tries to flirt.
She nudged his cheek gently, barely touching the skin just like she did before. 'The idea of using stallions isn't that bad now that I think of it... I may try it,' the peg thought, and looked into the stallion's eyes.
Melissa whipped her tail, and didn't feel how one of the dark locks touched the pelt of the equine. Hopefully she'd get his attention that way, towards her tail. After all, she didn't lie about those lonely 3 years.

"Do you know that you're very handsome, stallion?," the mare asked, blinking slowly to flash her black lashes. Her dual colored eyes shone with a excited glimmer, making them appear bigger than usual.
What was wrong with the stallions in this land? Didn't they appreciate a mare's excited company? Or were they all in love with someone else?
The pegasus trotted forwards to place her self in front of the stallion, showing off her whole body. Her wings were tightly folded to her sides and the black feathers at the tips of her fly-tools touched her rump in a tickling way.

"How long is it since you had a mare's company? Can't be long ago for a sexy stallion like you?" She giggled easily and fired off a big smile at him. This had to work...

Word count: 329
OOC: Lol Melissa is.. I don't even know XD

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Image Credit

Unregistered

As I observed the frivolous thing in front of me, it dawned that she clearly wasn’t as pure and innocent as I had once thought. She was something altogether more predatory, which just made my game all that little bit more fun. Hell, if I could get something more than the satisfaction of leaving her broken and dejected out this, why I shouldn’t I? I could clearly get something of the more carnal nature from this femme, and it got the blood pumping even more. This was exactly what I needed to exorcise that treasure pelted whore from my cranium.

I dipped my dial to hide the sudden carnivorous hunger that the demons had caused to flash into my eyes and my whole aura and proceeded to wind my way around her lithe, quivering frame. My eyes taking in every inch of her, my nares breathing in the scent of her heat and my cord lightly swishing against her pelt. Teasing her, as she had teased me. As I finally made my way back round to her dial, with those alarming mismatched pools, the hunger had died a little in my eyes and I felt it safe to look at her without her catching me out.

“I struggle, pretty one, because I am not one to kiss and tell. Especially not so soon. I don’t feel it is particularly becoming to try and spread ones seed with someone you barely know.”

Throughout this, I held her gaze intently, smouldering a little, enjoying working her up into a frenzy, wondering when would be best to appear to be succumbing to her nymph like ways. It was clearly frustrating her, that I wasn’t responding the way she wanted. But the silly little whore had put herself in a better place than I could have imagined. I would get more from this than I could have thought possible. Excitement surged through my veins, I was practically tingling with charge.

”Oh come now Deary. Flattering as you might be, I am merely dulled in your dazzling presence. As I said before, I am not one to kiss and tell, but I can tell you, it wasn’t as recent as you might think. Which is why I am finding it particualry hard to remain cool and to retain my morals..”

Let her think that I was struggling with this dilemma, making me out to be the old fashioned gentleman that all femmes wanted. It would make it even sweeter when I metaphorically ripped her limb from limb..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: eeepp hes getting a little carried away.. Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Unregistered

Still no response.
What was she doing wrooong? He was still the gentleman he had started off with, making her more and more frustrated inside.
"I struggle, pretty one, because I am not one to kiss and tell. Especially not so soon. I don’t feel it is particularly becoming to try and spread ones seed with someone you barely know." She snorted easily at his words. 'I just want company..,' she thought and looked down.
Melissa observed the nameless equine with a rather suspicious look. Why didn't he respond to her now? He hadn't mentioned any love like Leander had and Hector... Well, she hadn't actually flirted with him.
That had just been a sad moment.

But still, he hadn't even tried. Such as this equine. The mare sighed softly. He said that it had been a while since he had company, which gave the peg some hope. Maybe he wasn't ignoring her tries after all?
"You don't have to struggle, handsome. I just want some company from a stallion like you. But if you find my presence too hard to resist, I could go elsewhere..." Melissa tried to sound innocent and like if she'd given up hope, but didn't succeed as much as she had hoped to.
'I just have to hope that he falls for it, or I'll have to actually give up on him.' He didn't looked like a stallion that you could fool easily, but a mare could always dream, right?

She unfolded her wings once again and let them hang down on her hides. If something happened, she had to fly away. But only if he tried something like murdering her, even if that was highly unbelievable.
A gentleman like him didn't murder anyone - she hoped.

Word count: 292
OOC: I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS THREAD <3 I'm sooo making her evil now >w> I lost my muse at the end tho >.<

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Image Credit

Unregistered

I resisted the urge to chuckle as the silly thing tried to appear nonchalant and as if she didn’t care whether I responded to her advances or not. All she had managed to do was come across desperate and even more nymph like than she already had. It made me all the more sure that I had her right where I wanted her. She wasn’t about to anywhere, nor was she likely to bite back. Perfect..

Now, how to play this? The kind and gentlemanly stallion, or the bad boy, roughing her up? I suppose it depended on how long I wanted to play with this one. Turning on the charm would mean I could play the long game, whereas playing the bad boy meant it was likely the game would finish today. Either way I would come out the winner, there was no doubt about that.

I made a snap decision, that the long game was about to put into play. It would after all be so much more satisfying to build her up, only to break her straight back down and walk away without a second thought. I would sleep all the more soundly knowing I was gaining retribution for the golden puff of a thing I had let walk away. It didn’t matter to me one bit that this plaything wasn’t the same whore, for she was just the same to me. I had to make sure that I never wavered on that fact again.

I plastered an old fashioned, gentlemanly look upon my maw and took up my position. I started intently into her startling mismatched pools with adoration and dipped my cranium in respect as honeyed lyrics dropped from my jaws;

”Oh Darling. I only struggle in holding back, for if I didn’t I fear you wouldn’t respect me in the morning, and I so don’t want that.” He gave a light chuckle and continued; ” I feel there is something between us, and I wouldn’t want to cheapen what that in any way. Come Deary, come walk with me and let us talk, just for a little while at least?”

I brushed past her, nuzzling her flank as I did so. I made to walk forwards and motioned for her to follow with a kindly look in my orbs..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: sorry its a bit sucky, my muse is down >< Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy