the Rift

[OPEN] The First Cut Is The Deepest [Anyone]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Each stride, each breath, each moment all played a role in the bigger picture of this life. Seconds could change someone forever while days could go on without meaning. If she had learned one thing over the years it was that life was unpredictable and could crush you in an instance. One could never take anything for granted without the fear of losing it all in the end when it really counted. While her life had not been easy something out there had cared enough to keep her moving forward to face each hurdle. Sometimes she would leap only to fall terribly short of the end goal but other times she at least managed to clear the obstacle. Nothing was ever the same but you just had to keep moving and trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Galloping across the stretch of barren grassland separating herself from the confines of the grove the pale mare pushed onward. Her figure practically glowed beneath the moon's rays giving her a ghost like silhouette for all to see. Slowing only when the grove was upon her she quietly slipped beneath the canopy into the darkness. Squinting as her eyes adjusted to the dim light she gazed around at her surroundings. This had once been her favourite place to be underneath the safety of the willows but all that had changed. Note had taken her here once and it was that very memory that tarnished this place to draw only negative emotions. Sighing softly she pushed herself deeper into the grove wanting to reclaim this place as one of happiness and comfort. Reaching out as she reached the base of one of the large willow's she parted the curtain of branches to slip through.

Standing here now was difficult for the glazier as the wave of emotion made her stomach curl tightly. Swaying slightly on her feet she steadied herself drawing in a breath of fresh air. The past was behind her now, this was the time to move forward. Reaching down to the trunk's base she picked up a loose chunk of bark to chew on it slowly. The natural pain relief provided in the bark would hopefully help to ease her pain and allow her to relax. This was where she would be staying tonight so it was best to try and settle in anyway that she could. Moving in close to the trunk she rested her hind foot as she tried to work on dealing with the rest of the feelings lingering within.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: Open to anyone. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Keidajen

"It dark." I stand behind the curtain of the willow tree that I have claimed to be my own. Warily I watch the stranger that nestles herself under the tree neighboring mine. Why had she came to be here in such a hurry? Eyes narrowing I look for any who may be pursuing the mare. "Why you run? Someone chase?"

If someone does pursue her why does she relax so easily? She hasn't the wings for easy escape nor does she have a horn. The stulte did not even seem to notice my own presence until I let myself be known. If I knew more of her language I would scold her and warn her of the creatures that stalk the night. Surely she is old enough to know of them to start with.

I use my horn to push a few of the willow branches aside so that I can clearly view my apparent companion for tonight. It has been some time since I have had someone near to me. I have existed as one of the night's creatures. Only the moon's soft glow can soothe the searing pain left by the vibrant chaos of the sun and the colors that poke out in its light.

"Tu es, domine, hera? Something about the navitas that radiates from her resonates with my own. "Num aliud scire non opprimi." I am left aghast at the appearance of a soul seemingly as pained as mine. My stance towards her has softened and my worry led me to slip back into Elivian tongue. I shake my head slowly trying to form my concern for her state of being into words she would understand. Cautiously I step from the cover of the willow.

"You okay?" I feel bare. Completely exposed to a stranger filled with words that I can just barely make sense of. I worry that she will set forth the words pent up behind her emotions and that I will not understand.

Being anxious over such a thing fills me with anger. A primal part of my being wishes to lash out in a display of frustration. It leaves me to curl my neck in aversion and pushes my ears closer to my skull.

Sighing deeply I try to relax my stance once more. I don't wish to further upset the mare with my own petty emotions.

"Name. Keidajen. Yours?" Perhaps I can befriend her. Even if my existence here is temporary I cannot handle my loneliness any longer.

Stulte|Fool

Tu es, domine, hera?|Are you okay, madame?

Num aliud scire non opprimi.|No. Do not let another know of my pain.

@[Brisa] Still trying to figure out Keidajen's voice so bear with me!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Yew

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Dealing with feelings that one can't really understand themselves is difficult but when combined with a broken heart its near impossible. Thinking back on it only seemed to make things more confusing for the poor girl. The feelings of love, loss, fear, and hope all jumbled together to form a knot deep in her stomach. Not only had she lost someone who she had believed to be her friend, she had lost herself in the process. At the time the all too familiar numbness had consumed her making her forget one day from the next until the fear and pain had settled back over her. She had felt betrayed and lost not knowing what to do to or who she could trust. Everyone around her had only added to her misery with their happy smiles and the joyous laughter while she watched them wondering what she had done wrong. It was only when she had started to come to terms with things that she had found herself spiraling backwards once again.

Shaking herself from her thoughts once again she drew herself back before she let things get out of control. She had come too far to allow that bastard the satisfaction of knowing what he had done to her. Movement from the corner of her eye caused her to jump as she felt the familiar flicker of warmth touch her heart. Turning to face the stranger she forced herself to calm down before the fire within sparked to consume her. A soft wisp of blue flame managed to simmer faintly for a second on her shoulder before extinguishing itself but other than that her appearance remained the same. Well that was better than the first time she thought silently before turning her attention to the unicorn. "You okay?" Blinking she couldn't help but stand staring for a moment trying to figure out what was going on. Who was this mare? Why was she here? What did she want?

Icey eyes swept delicately over her sleek frame as she assessed what she was up against more out of habit than necessity. Flicking her own ears back slightly with unease she finally managed to find her voice. "I'm alright." she commented softly sounding anything but convincing even to herself. " I'm Brisa. Why are you out here?"

It was a rather odd question to ask considering she too was randomly here but she figured it was the best she could come up with at the moment. Why did this mare care if she was alright or not?

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Keidajen] •• NOTES: :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo