the Rift

Magic Ideas for Rei!

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
I know that I am going to want magic for Rei I am just unsure of what. She can be a hard one to figure out. I am thinking of possibly having some crafting magic for her, but I would want her to work with some kind of unique material.

Because she is a pegasus I was thinking that maybe she could craft with clouds. Fly up and use her magic to shape them and make them into a solid material. Then the different cloud types would affect the color and material type.

I would love to hear other ideas though and still would like for her to have another magic type. Maybe you guys can think of other magic that suits her.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
I decided not to go ahead with my dung beetle and dung crafting magic combo xD you are welcome to have that lolol

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Rofl oh my goodness X'D You are a genius Riven and I applaud you!

-Hugs tight- A Rei and Africa thread needs to happen soon!

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
OOOH the cloud thing sounds really cool! So it'd be like she can condense the cloud/solidify it (I guess kind of turning it into snow/ice in the process) and form shapes & objects out of it?

Plus you know it'd just be cute to have her make shapes out of the clouds for all the little kiddies and stuff :P
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries