the Rift

Plots for Isc!!

iscariot Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I need threads for Iscariot! we're both new here c: He's a gentle pacifist with a lot of unresolved grief because of his past. I'd describe him as a reserved character, prefers solitude to company but he's courteous and guardedly polite to strangers. I'm so bad at describing my chars baha He currently has no friends, lovers aren't really on the cards at the moment, and because he's somewhat impassive he doesn't tend to make many enemies. Sooo yeah I'll take anything really :D

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
I have my trio! Rei, Keidajen, and Caenan if you would like for them to meet him.

Cheska Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 8
Ducky
*launches Cheska into this thread*
Chess is pretty laid back and she'd probably be happy to tell him stories or just wander around with him and get existential. Seems like they might get along, but we could always shove them together and see what happens?

Unregistered
Keidajen seems awesome, shall we thread them out? Currently he's in the Threshold, feel free to jump in or we can make a thread after?

Ísfold Posts: N/A
Unregistered
-waves Ísfold around- she too is grieving, has had a few heavy past months and just arrived here and therefor knows no one haha
I guess she is kind of similar to Iscariot in personality being reserved, nice and a bit shy at first c:
It would be awesome if the two of them could become close friends [:

Unregistered
Cheska x Isc: Absolutely, he'd appreciate the distraction of conversation even if he doesn't admit/realise it. Shoving together sounds good to me :D

Ísfold X Isc: Awh that sounds perfect!! He struggles muchly to trust, but it'd be nice if he had somebody to perhaps confide in etc.

Ísfold Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Yeah! She is currently in the Threshold but maybe after the two of them find a home they can meet somewhere? C:

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
My character Evangeline and Iscariot should definitely meet at some point :D

Icon by Tay

Leeka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Hearth is totally chill-lax lady, you can hang out with her anywhere anytime.

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
I have my two girls Morrigan and @[Jahzara], either of them could get along rather well with him I think. (I don't think it'd be a good match for him to meet Panzram yet).
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
I might just swing by and post Keidajen in his Threshold!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
I have @[Dröm] and @[Aurelia] and Caleb! Dröm is pretty easy to get along with I think, but she's kind of skittish and speaks her mind (she's kinda one huge walking contradiction) Aurelia is more fiery. She is known to be quite hot tempered and irritable but I think she's calmed down some? She can be really nice sometimes c; and Caleb is rough and tough but can be kind. He doesn't trust easily and acts very much like a wild stallion you would see in real life :P you can have your pick! I think any of them would be interesting with your characters :3