the Rift

Try again Aliyah x Midas
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Standing beneath heaven. Watching as our world moves on, sleeps on.

I quickly grew tired of waiting around; especially with the lure of Africa's warm side and the comfort of our den was overriding any desire to remain absent from it. As I'm about to retire for the evening, the sudden break of brush and twig shattered the comfortable silence and captured my attention. Her presence had been successfully masked by my pondering mind (at least that was what I'd later blame my lack of awareness on.) Honeyed gaze jerks up, searching for the source. Tis poor that I'm suddenly apprehensive, wary. Memories served well to remind me of certain individuals who fondly preferred the aim to surprise and startle a fray into action.

However, yon girl didn't seem to be put at edge, nor on the verge of striking unwarranted. I visibly relax as the crowned lass gently introduces herself with a greeting. My unadorned cranium dips into a simple nod as this battle hardened frame turns to regard her. A welcoming smile flicks to life across my lips and chases aside any previous mark of concern or wariness, "Well met. I welcome thee interruption," the grin on my face hints toward a frail effort at humor. Fina looks down from their shared meal, traces of blood and intestine cling to her flaming breast. She huffs at the newcomer.

This amber lass was unfamiliar. Another newblood to swell our ranks? "I am Midas," there was a lapse, I hesitate for a moment, then add, "Czar." A title wasn't usually something I expressed upon first impression. Kri had felt the need for ranks and embellished names to be pointless in the grand scheme of things. Lately though the lack of ranking seemed to only add confusion and disrespect. Setting: Night, near a pool and waterfall. Timber and vines close by.

Attack: 0/3
Word count: 311
OOC: remember to get your stats :') we can't spar until you do.
@[Aliyah]

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Try again Aliyah x Midas - by Midas - 02-18-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Try again Aliyah x Midas - by Midas - 02-24-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Try again Aliyah x Midas - by Sevin - 03-21-2015, 02:44 PM