the Rift

[OPEN] mareld;

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Was it smart of her to come out here on her own? Should she have turned back when she left the Edge's borders and the uncertainty had planted a tiny seed in her belly? Of course not! She was bigger now, the seasons passing and watching her grow. She would be a yearling soon, or so she was told. Tallsun came before Orangemoon, the season where the leaves changed beautiful colors and fell upon the ground. That was when she had been born, brought into this world in a pile of the crunchy leaves, and then left to rot like them. Her saving grace had been the grey mare she loved so dearly, the goddess who took her without question, nursed her to health and loved her like nothing else ever had. She could only let a wistful smile escape before, before her unique wings began to flutter, pushing air beneath her and lifting her into takeoff, where she sailed away into the sky in search of something to explore.

It had become a recent feat that she had finally learned to fly. After weeks of practice and dedication, she had finally had her first take off. It had been exhilarating, to experience the sensation of air beneath her entire body, and for the world to become completely different from the air. How wonderful it all was, to be able to fly. It was something she would always cherish, and with another gentle beat of her butterfly wings she turned, gliding along the coast with ease. The ocean seemed to call to her this time of night, the waves crashing against the shore a tender lullaby from this distance, and it was enough to send her in that direction. Once catching sight of the familiar waters she grinned, banking left and descending upon the sands. Unfortunately; landing was still something she had to work on.

Although her front hooves had landed firmly on the sands, they hadn't anticipated how quickly her hind ones would follow suit. So with her tiny rump still in her air she literally flipped over, tumbling to an abrupt halt after one or two rolls. A squeal was the only noise she could make during this process, before she was scrambling back to all fours in an attempt to regain composure. Shaking the sand from her spotted frame, Myrrine took in a deep, salty breath, before letting her hazel eyes take in the night before her. She couldn't control the soft gasp of wonder that escaped her lips. Before her the ocean glowed, swaying with each gentle current and lighting the night with its beauty. The best description for her expression in this moment would be awestruck, a bright smile on her face and eyes alight with joy.

"Wow..." she breathed out, smile widening as she moved to look to the stars, the moon nowhere to be seen. Despite this, the night was rather bright, and she couldn't help giggling and letting her wings flutter in amusement. She was glad she had come here; otherwise she would have missed quite a view. Before she could take her leave, a faint, amber flow caught her attention to the left of her, causing her tiny crown to search for the source. It had vanished before she could catch a glimpse, but still there was a larger figure, made of white and black speckles that littered his frame like hers. Blinking, it took the filly a few moments to finally register who this was, and with that bright smile still on the girl's face, she happily trotted over to him. She only hoped she didn't startle him with her approach, and her tail happily swished behind her as she came to a halt beside him. Only the sound of the waves filled the silence between them, and she wanted to make sure he knew she was there, before finally speaking," Isn't the water beautiful tonight? I don't think I've ever seen it like this before! I don't know if you remember me or not, but my name is Myrrine. We met at the World's Edge meeting!" She let her fore hoof paw delicately in the sand, making straight and curved lines as she smiled her cheery smile, and let her dark lashes flutter over her eyelids as she looked at him pleasantly.

"Speech"

OOC: Changed the table cause <3
TAG: Mauja
WC: 722

MYRRINE
Either I will find a way, or I will make one

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
mareld; - by Mauja - 02-18-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: mareld; - by Myrrine - 02-18-2015, 05:11 PM