the Rift

[OPEN] staring into open flame

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Sikeax

Turn everything off
And just cover your neck
Cause life is full of your regrets

OOC: Forgot that the bridge is supposed to make you fly in a fixed position. Oops.

Still unsettled by the movement of the bridge, nerves firing rounds rapidly and twitching her senses, she observes and listens with close intent. Lena, from the Aurora Basin. The hatred once laid between the families had been set to flames and faded(hopefully for some good time), but her personal dislike from her childhood still haunted her memories. She should of gotten over that years ago, but it wasn't worth putting her mind to it.
Lena and Imogen seemed complete opposites compared to those that she had met in the past. If the treaty brought the kind manners, then maybe it was best to still be on edge. Healers weren't weapons of war. Sikeax couldn't see herself charging into battle, and the somewhat quiet lifestyle that was spent in the shade napping didn't bring her cuts and bruises, scars to sport to her herdmates.
She checks them over one more time, just to make sure.
"Mutual. It's lovely to meet the two of you." Her horn is tipped to the pair in a polite fashion, making sure to acknowledge Imogen so that she wouldn't be rude and think that companions were not important. The fox's approach pushes her backwards a few steps, lifting her hooves to avoid stepping on the small thing.
Lena follows and suddenly, she's cramped and searching for her personal space. Would it be impolite to evade their approach, or would they understand her obvious, skittish nature?
"I would greatly appreciate it if you could. Would you like to join me in the Throat, maybe a dip in the lake or we could relax in the shade? It'd be an honour to have you within my home as a guest." With the invitation, she steps closer to the bridge, preparing for the sickening feeling of flight across the ocean.
@[Lena]
coding
images

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
staring into open flame - by Lena - 02-19-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: staring into open flame - by Sikeax - 02-20-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: staring into open flame - by Lena - 02-20-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: staring into open flame - by Sikeax - 03-02-2015, 10:57 PM