the Rift

[OPEN] staring into open flame

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Sikeax

Turn everything off
And just cover your neck
Cause life is full of your regrets

Tensions attempted to soothe, settling slowly with the change of tempo moving about the trio. The bay mare is not like the Unicorns she had met in the North long ago, but she had at that time wrongfully invaded their home. A single soul, especially a child, wasn't made to be much of an army, but there had been an air of hatred and terror at that time. Her own home would probably treat someone in a common fashion at a time like that, but if Sikeax was to have her own way, kindness was all that she could ever find herself to offer at the borders.
The smile painting over Lena's face is enough to warm her heart and twitch the corners of her lips. "That sounds wonderful."
Sand bursts beneath her hooves as she steps, rising and twisting into the deep hues of her chocolate points where it dug into her body. A thin coat of orange decorated the darker of those in the desert, painting them in the proud colours of the southern island with a sense of nationality.
Her guest is curious, and she takes pride in the question. At first, she had been fearful of the idea of living on an island, thinking that she would be locked away forever without a chance of escape. A prisoner in her own home.
It never came to that when it happened.
Gaucho was a kind leader and had given her and many others keys to freedom, said key now strung about the silver chain that had been crafted specially for her, clinking against the glass koi that had been kindly gifted to her by a painted pegasus mare who could craft with glass.
"Do you ever think about what it's like to fly? One of my friends told me it was like a freedom that couldn't be defined. It's kind of like that, flying. Well, we do fly, but there's only limited freedom." She moves so that her key is near to bridge, unlocking the magic that the herd had worked to recieved. She, Morrigan, and a male whose name wasn't thoroughly set into her brain had gone together to retrieve a blood stone from a pond, taking part in the quest.
"Personally," the magic pulls her towards the water, walking calmly in the reminder that if it was to fail, the water's embrace wouldn't be death, nothing but another life source. "I like to swim across." Finally, her smile creeps across her lips, spreading the corners while harmless flames wrap themselves about her shoulder blades, bringing her into the sky above the water. Her eyes drag themselves across the surface beneath her hooves, turning once to check on Lena and Imogen.
"What do you think of it?"

OOC: I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT. Life is so busy and I haven't been able to get this done! If you need to bump it to get me to reply, feel free to, I won't be upset or anything.
@[Lena]
coding
images

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
staring into open flame - by Lena - 02-19-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: staring into open flame - by Sikeax - 02-20-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: staring into open flame - by Lena - 02-20-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: staring into open flame - by Sikeax - 03-02-2015, 10:57 PM