the Rift

[OPEN] pH[i] < 7

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Blue eyes gazed upon the stallion she had given her heart to only a year prior to this day. Resentment, anger, betrayal.. If any of these emotions passed over the man’s mind she could not tell for his stony features gave nothing away. Here they were together again for the first time in what seemed like an eternity and in of all places right here. It couldn't have been anywhere else… no it had to be the Rotunda. Maybe this was just some cruel twist of fate coming back to slap her in the face for being so stupid and careless. Whatever this was, it was painful beyond belief to her already shattered heart. After all what more was there left to break?

Silence proceeded between the two of them for what seemed like hours making her wonder whether if she should just turn away. She couldn't blame him should he want nothing to do with her after all she had put him through. Hell, she already hated herself for it so what difference would it make if another hated her as well. The intense stare of Torleik’s companion was enough of a clue to her that there were negative feelings at least brewing from somewhere. Whether it be coincidental or not it would not surprise her. Sighing softly in defeat after another moment she was about to turn away when finally the stud’s voice came to her. While it was not an answer to her question it was at least something more than the silence she had expected.

When left with her own question turned back on herself she found herself lacking an answer as well. Lately travel had just been a solution to pass time without her having to really think about anything. A numbing agent to the pain so to say just as ice was to heat. Eventually nothing would be able to soothe her pain but until then she would go with whatever worked and took the least amount of effort.

“Much the same I suppose”. She commented softly, her eyes falling to the ground to avoid certain memories from surfacing. Her son could be dead for all she knew but she was unwilling to accept this until she was forced to. “Maybe a little of trying to remember happier moments of my life while trying to move forward after all that’s happened over this last year.”

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Torleik] •• NOTES: So sorry for huge delay in my posting ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
pH[i] < 7 - by Torleik - 02-19-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Brisa - 02-19-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Torleik - 04-21-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Brisa - 05-22-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: pH[i] < 7 - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 07:30 PM