Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

"Nobody told me which way to come
Nobody mapped oblivion
So I go growing roses in the disarray."

Maren did not know why being called 'Bughorns' rather than 'Stripey' made such a big difference that it decided whether she'd got a 'sorry' or not. It didn't really make sense to her, but alas. It was how it was. She wouldn't hammer on it any further. Not that she had been that hard on her. It once again proved that she herself came from bolder origin than the sweet potatoes that were bred here. A growl peeked its way around the corner of her eardrums. "Your companion doesn't like me much", she mused, accidentally stating it as a fact.

"I will have to call you something, Miss. Would you like to suggest something, then?"

Maren glared down at the filly, her silent eyes jumping to her companion just once before settling on the youngster again. The gold, burgundy and pale purples of her eyes deep in thought as they analyzed the girl. Hmm..., she pondered as she breathed in the cold, dry winter air through her widened nostrils. "No." It left her lips in the form of an abrupt sigh. "You are not worth my name", the tigermare said childishly. "For you have not even listened." The tigermare had only just voiced how unimportant names were, in comparison to manners - and yet... "If we meet again - which will be on different terms, I hope - then perhaps I will suggest you my true name, kid. And you might want to suggest yours as well. Because - and this will be the last thing I will tell you: As the youngest, it is polite to introduce yourself first." But Maren did not really care anymore. A feeling she hated, but she couldn't help herself. The filly just made it so hard for her to care about the future that this girl was about the get herself tangled in. For not everyone in life would be pampering her - Throw pillows where they expected her to fall. At some point, life would hit her square in her little face and she would just have to suck it up. Maren wanted to tell her that, too, but she had already wasted enough words on scolding her, as it was... But at the same time the tigermare knew that someone needed to shake the unreality out of this child's brain, and if someone had to be hated for it, why not just let it be her.

“I ain’t no lady but uh…”

Maren's glare shot up. Completely distracted from the foal now; just glaring -piercing - at the Bold one, analyzing... her? "You're not... a woman...?" She snorted once, then turned serious and stared again, tried to find any possible sign that the Finder could possibly be a man. A male. A stallion. Meanwhile explosion... after explosion... happened in her oh so precious brain, the imaginary force causing all the dead cells to be pushed out of her body through whatever means.

“…I mean, I dunno,”

The tigermare was left confused for a moment, but calmed down rather quickly considering the huge brainfart. "Whát?" Well. At least the Bold and Undecided One had something to think about.

@[Tempe], @[Roskuld] || Notes: || Wordcount: 524 ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-20-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-05-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-16-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 03-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-22-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-22-2015, 03:56 PM