Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

"Nobody told me which way to come
Nobody mapped oblivion
So I go growing roses in the disarray."

Nothing. She regret nothing. Vigil eyes watched the young one run for the wilds once again, leave, while what she had said was left bouncing and punching her steel heart. Yes, she had been insulted. But she had never really made it about her, simply because she did not care enough about the trivial things. At least they had that in common. And she had still punched on, slapped her against that gleaming, steel thing. It had been hopeless, though. For wisdom would not flee the veins that pumped that one heart-shaped muscle, that one that would not budge - Only echoed back the kind of waste poetry that had no real worth to the filly now, Tempe. So no, her shouts filled with dislike did not lay the slightest touch on her. The tigermare clenched her teeth as her eyes bathed in emptiness. Or did they? Her wings had grown more silent than ever, as if ashamed of their owner. And something within the tigermare felt an ache grow, as if there was fear that her wings would just fly off in disgust, too. With her mind as silent as the frosty snow, she watched the already small body of the filly grow tinyer and tinyer as she disappeared. For perhaps she had been stupid, but fragile, nonetheless - A china-doll which Maren had aggressively thrown on heavenly white marble floors, along with nothing but her delicate faith, belief, that that doll would be able to pick herself up again, someday, just to glue back together her own shattered pieces. But some toes, eyeballs or ears would simply be lost forever. And it was just glue, leaving marks. And Maren... Maren had just not thought that trough. For the future of the world took sacrifices, and sooner or later the universe would take everyone in its insidious embrace, and the shaking game would start, ready or not, nevertheless. Still - Still she did not think that she would've done it any different, if she had been given the chance.

“NO, YOU CAN’T SAY THAT,”

Maren awoke from her gaze, and looked behind her where the Bold One still existed; the one on the other end of her teachings. And she seemed to have wanted to hop in the last coupè before the train would choo-choo-off, but she had just missed it. The girl had flown off. They were done teaching about the way of the world. Closed. Shut down, and taking the rest of the day off. "I won't have kids... Ever." she said quietly, in the following silence waiting for the other mare to tell her: Well, yeah. I think that's just a splendid idea. Then she remembered their more lightweight part in their conversing, and Maren took a breath. The madness, however, did not stop with Tempe leaving. She had enough of it. "Shhh... You just said you didn't knów, I would've been okay with anything, really", she shrugged. "I might have just been distracted. My apologies." So she was a lady or girl - Chick even; learning new words. It did not matter to her, she was allowed to be anything. "I wanted to scream fuck..." she admitted, frowning, had wanted to scream it hard, but sanity had hold her. A hint of softness appeared at the corners of her lips. "Be whatever you want to, just know that they are all the same, ultimately. You are a lady if you decide to be." She hesitated, being called a lady now, too. And she felt what the Bold One must have felt - It. Just. Didn't. Fit. I am nor a girl, lady, chick or even a princess. "I feel that I am nothing but the mare; Maren." She was just another believer - Just another one that cared about the balance of the world. Did the rest really matter? Still, she kinda liked this girl and her blunt personality. She gave a bit more color to the world, a bit more of both innocents and boldness.

"Then go find that guy." the tigermare smiled with a twinkle in her eye, because she was also but a random sucker for ironic accidental stupidity like that guy.

@[Roskuld] || Notes: || Wordcount: 690 ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-20-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-05-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-16-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Maren - 03-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Tempe - 03-22-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Flashing Lights - by Roskuld - 03-22-2015, 03:56 PM