the Rift

[PRIVATE] Whiplash

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
It was not a habit Amaris wished to create, this getting stuck within a storm. The girl was a strong flier, more than capable of traversing the skies through suck weather and making it home, but truly, was it worth the effort? By her side glowed a soft blue light, a soul of a dragon who once walked this earth but no longer could, except when her magic summoned him forth. Together they walked in the eerie not-quite-daylight climate, knowing it was morning despite the Sun being obscured by the pregnant, electric clouds above. It was a vicious storm, one that she had no desire to attempt and brave - lightning could be as deadly as fire, and she would know. Memories of Ampere's electric snake striking her leg flashed through her cranium, and she shivered at it, reliving the burning, tingling sensation that ran up her foreleg in the scuffle.

Listen, watch, her companion for the day spoke to her through the mimicry of a bond her magic created. So the girl did listen, and she heard the voices of the wilderness, and curiously, the hooting of an owl. Towards the great tree she went, ears pricked - suddenly a rumble of thunder overhead, an introduction to the next crackle that manifested itself in a true arcing spark. The girl pinned her ears against her skull and watched as the lightning struck, and she found herself shivering against the hot, humid air. The owl hooted again, only she heard the words it formed this time, the challenge it roared in its avian voice at the lightning that danced across the skies this day.

"I'm sure there's more where that came from," the girl's soft voice sounded against the storm, replying quietly to the bird perched above her. Golden eyes flickered from viewing it to watching the storm play out before them, the electrical energy in the air setting her nerves on fire.

@[Blu] Sorry for the wait! Replies will be faster now :) <3 thank youuu
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Whiplash - by NPC - 02-22-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Whiplash - by Amaris - 03-24-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Whiplash - by NPC - 04-06-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Whiplash - by Amaris - 04-07-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Whiplash - by NPC - 04-21-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Whiplash - by Amaris - 04-29-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Whiplash - by NPC - 05-03-2015, 06:45 PM