the Rift

lightning and spiders {Lace}

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

When she heard the tone in Lace's voice it confused Dell a bit. But she didn't go any further with it, in case it was her imagination only. He had sounded like it wasn't really a good thing, only worrying.
The mare lowered her head a bit and looked at the white dragon beneath her.
'I wonder what it's like to have such a bond with an animal, mythical or not,' she thought, fascinated by Fajira.
She seemed so innocent, somehow, but maybe it was a part of her defense. Dell would never be able to attack her, anyways. The little companion had caught her heart in a way she haven't felt before.

The sound of words made the mare look up, right into two golden eyes.
"But how about you, Delinne? I think a bond would suit you well, and it is certainly a good way of never feeling alone."
She snorted, though not very loudly, and tilted her head a bit. Bond? With an animal? Dell glanced at Fajira again. It wouldn't be so bad with a little companion by her side, one to talk with when she was alone.
But what kind of companion? Would a dragon fits her as well as it seemed to fit Lace?
The rest of the stallion's sentence made her aware that he wasn't done with his speaking.
"I have heard that the Gods of this land is rather present; perhaps they would be able to help you find something."

The Friesian almost felt like laughing. She had been at the Veins once to ask for magic - but she already knew how that went. She had been asked to come back next season.
"Lace, I don't know if I should. I mean, I asked for magic half a season ago. And it feels like they don't want me there yet."
Her voice was a bit unsteady, and she cleared her throat.
She wouldn't be able to go to the Veins until Frostfall, which didn't attract her that much.

Word count: 338
OOC: -

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-16-2012, 05:15 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-16-2012, 05:57 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-16-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-16-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Delinne - 09-19-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: lightning and spiders {Lace} - by Lace - 09-23-2012, 11:58 AM