the Rift

[OPEN] [Challenge Viewing] f-ing pegasi

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Did I send a shiver down your spine?
Well I do it all the time, it's a little trick of mine.

I left the pup playing in the Falls. Whilst his relentless energy had turned my life on its head, I found patrolling the surrounding area was hard with a bumbling fur ball in tow. I pray that one-day (when his legs are longer and his teeth handier) that my scouting time would become less. For now I let him enjoy the fruits of youth and learn the lessons of wolves, lessons that I knew nothing of and in the end, my help in the area was small. The sky calls my name, however and when I had left the ground, I set my sights northerly. Forever was I flying back and forth between my home and the Threshold. Sometimes I even travelled further than that, but it had been a while since I had turned my gaze this way so perhaps it was time I looked into the Wild area that was our closest border. The Heavenly Fields was nestled next to a band of water that fuelled the crashing cascades back home and at the very top was a clearing of blistering sunshine. I realized this as I began following the path from the air, a sudden urge to turn and go home that stemmed from my hatred of extreme heat, but something caught my eye.

It was that strange mare, the gold marred one, Aurelia was it? The one who had been a Falls captive, the one who had tried to escape and the one who had ultimately turned into a crumpled lump on the ground. I do not really know her, I only know of her from that event, but she seemed vexed over something or someone. It was enough to capture my intrigue and attention, my gaze wandering further until I find the familiar flaming form of that oddly spoken stallion I had found on the Throat border once. He had been with a blue mare, a girlfriend maybe, a spurned lover? She had been sharp of tongue. Perhaps it was nothing and they were merely herd mates. In the end, it was none of my business, but I was eager to pry nonetheless.

I don’t recognize the other two, however, one has a broken horn, a glass horn. Was this another cousin of mine? I’m not sure, I don’t really know much about my extended family only that my mother was not one to pay them a visit.

I land neatly beside the primitive looking Sultan and gaze back to the battle thoughtfully. "Ever the troublemaker. She looked a little worse for wear the last I saw this one" I comment.

[hope you don't mind me popping in ^^]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
[Challenge Viewing] f-ing pegasi - by Aviya - 02-22-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: [Challenge Viewing] f-ing pegasi - by Gaucho - 02-22-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: [Challenge Viewing] f-ing pegasi - by Ghost - 02-22-2015, 02:02 PM