the Rift

[OPEN] Glass is meant to shatter

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

the ocean has a beating heart
that sings a mute song

She toys more, inspecting and agrivating herself with the retrieval. It was meaningless to her. She was no queen and had no plans to be, and while it may of been something of interest while at the bottom of the ocean, it was nothing but an artifact of a different world here. Possibly, it was best to put back into the ocean and forgotten forever.
She doesn't actually have time to decipher that idea because when she looks away from the black, glimmering mass below her, He is there.
Whoever he happens to be.
In his towering mass and wild, strange appearance, she snorts, backing up with a strike to the sand with her front hoof that sends sand splattering every which way. The crown rolls a bit with the momentum of her reaction. She thinks, only in the back of mind as pure instinct drives her, that going to back to the sea might be best. Something about the way emotions fills his eyes brings that thought to a stronger power.
Working in tandum with his approach, her hind legs draw her away slowly, stepping into the wet sand, dampened by the water that sprinkles from her tail. Ears cock when he speaks to her in a tone she's not used to having thrown at her.
She has no idea why she can do that. One day it just happened. Like how stars burn out, children learn to change their diet, like the Sun went out one night.
"I don't know. I breathe down there like I do here; don't you?" She can't dare to fathom the idea that his large mass, wings and all, would fit into place in the sea. How she came to fit the puzzle piece that she now so loved so much was a mystery.
Everything about him is strange. The more she watches, the more she is uncomfortable, building up a stone barrier and preparing herself for the bolt back into the sea. He could have the crown, if that's what he pleased.
Words blurt from his mouth and further confuses her. Facial muscles tense and gather in a look of unspoken questioning as she stares him down.

OOC: I don't mind at all. c:

@[Caleb]

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Glass is meant to shatter - by Sikeax - 02-22-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Glass is meant to shatter - by Caleb - 02-23-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Glass is meant to shatter - by Sikeax - 03-05-2015, 02:13 AM