the Rift

[PRIVATE] a mixture of descent and decay

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Einarr flew from the Throat island like a bat out of hell. Red dust clung to his sleek black hide, puffing around his hooves from the sudden explosion of massive black wings pulling him into the air. He must have made a terrible sight, a commotion startling to those around him. He did not care, however. Today was the day. He needed to search for the mare he had bed. The stallion had been watching the sun and moon--until the moon's disappearance, of course--and he knew the time of foaling well. He was a trained warrior, a leader of his homeland, a protector. He knew when the tribe could travel and when they could not, and he knew when to go searching for mares that had trailed off, looking for a place to nest and drop their precious progeny into the harshness of the world.

His progeny was coming today, and if his encounter with the female said anything about how she would treat the darling lump of fur and helplessness, Einarr needed to find her.

His fear was met when, from the sky, he watched as the scarred female and her putrid cat swung the newborn around. A scream left Einarr's throat, leaving it raw and dry, and he shot earthward. Massive, imposing wings snapped open and the warrior swung his hips beneath him, aiming to land a demolishing kick to the cougar's temple and render him breathless--no, lifeless. Rage burned in Einarr's reddened eyes and he screamed again, this time a word pierced the air and sliced towards the brindled woman like a longsword through a spine, "VOS!" He landed between the woman and their child, nostrils flared and wings spread wide on his shoulders, blocking the bay witch from the black lump of whimpering child. When Einarr had danced for this woman, and finally dominated her in the best worst of ways, he had been drugged by his own primal desire. Now, he stood in paternal protection, no war of mixed emotions raging in his heart, ready to end this mare for touching his child.

"You not hurt it!" Because it is mine. Einarr snarled, lowering his head and narrowing his eyes dangerously. He shifted his glance for only a second, looking to see if he had placed his kick well enough to send the bastardly cat six feet under.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
a mixture of descent and decay - by Histe - 02-23-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Mordecai - 02-23-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Einarr - 02-23-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Rhoa - 02-23-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Histe - 02-23-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Einarr - 02-23-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Megaera - 02-23-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Mordecai - 02-23-2015, 11:15 PM