Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

There was a reason that her mother had always hated pegasi and unicorns and she realized exactly what it was when Einarr used his wings to push himself faster. "I'll fucking kill you!" She screamed at the stallion, though her goal was to maim the whelp she'd birthed and the colt that was trying to protect her. Of course there would be another to arrive and position herself in the way, but as far as Histe was concerned she would go through her even if it meant chewing through her body and devouring her heart. As always Einarr had other plans, but she had seen his head dart toward her. Dirt and rocks flew as she skidded to a stop, her hindquarters sliding under her body. As she righted herself she turned, her gaze finding the body of her precious Merikh and, again, she felt like she was being shredded apart. She never should have let herself bond to anything.

"YOU!" She screamed, head jerking away from the diretion Merikh lay and toward Einarr. "We will end this." As much as she wanted to murder the child in front of him to prove how inferior he and his progeny were she would be unable to do so as long as he continued to get in her way. "I will kill you, then her." She said, referring to the pegasus mare that stood like a shield. "Then I will kill him. Then the weak little whelp." She began to laugh. "I will decorate this whole fucking place with your blood!" And then the acid began to fall from the sky as she unleashed the full fury of her magic on any unfortunate soul that was in the way.

"."

@[Einarr]
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
a mixture of descent and decay - by Histe - 02-23-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Mordecai - 02-23-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Einarr - 02-23-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Rhoa - 02-23-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Histe - 02-23-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Einarr - 02-23-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Megaera - 02-23-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Mordecai - 02-23-2015, 11:15 PM