the Rift

ash & dust

Eurybe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Eurybe

Eurybe knew she should’ve been suspicious of the strange mare. She should’ve slipped away like she had habit of. First thing she noted was the other mare’s wings. It wasn’t the first time that she had encountered a Pegasus. Every now and then the winged ones would pass through the Empire. Many of them had stories of lands beyond of flight and splendor. The she-wolf had always enjoyed their company on the rare passing. There was something so marvelous at the thought of flight.

“Hello,” she answered back to the mare. Her tone wasn’t unfriendly, but it certainly wasn’t warm. Once upon a time Eurybe would’ve played the lady with a silver tongue, but she had been given a certain edge. There was something that burned in her eyes. A fire that warned the stranger to try anything. She thrust her head back and she felt the hood of her hide fall onto her shoulders, exposing her face and neck. At the mare’s mention of help she stared at her skeptically. But the chirp shifted her mind away from the paranoia. She focused in on the tiny bird that rest upon the mare’s shoulder. “Why bother helping me?” Both of her eyes narrowed and she stepped toward the mare with one ear pressed against her skull. “Do I look wounded or unable to care for myself?”

Her question hung in the air and Eurybe simply stared at the mare. “Don’t give me lies such as you simply wish to. I’m no fool. Everything comes at a price.”

"talk talk talk"

@[Megaera]

Coding by Tamme for selkie | Image by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
ash & dust - by Eurybe - 02-23-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Megaera - 02-23-2015, 03:17 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Eurybe - 02-24-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Megaera - 02-24-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Eurybe - 03-07-2015, 01:52 AM