the Rift

Snowplots

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Snowplots - they're like snowmen, only plottier!

I'm looking to take on a couple of extra threads with my two :D I don't mind simple meet and greets, or threads with a purpose, or whatever. Just plot me like one of your French girls x) Chuck anything at me, and chances are I'll say yes.

I'm usually a decently fast poster depending on my muse for the thread in question, however these days I tend to post more on weekends due to being tired after work, so threads may be quite slow-moving c:

VOLTERRA THE EARTHBREAKER
Outcast colt - 2 seasons - 17'2hh - Impulsive, obnoxious little shit, primal, violent

Vol is my main character and I'm hoping to play him to greatness, hellyeah. He's 2 seasons old, and beginning to grow more into his personality - domineering, war-minded, devoted to his sister, obsessed with training (and dragons), and a little bit dark. Also, your typical little brat of a boy-child.

THINGS HE NEEDS

-> I would love, love, LOVE for him to be able to kill someone. At the moment he's probably too young to be able to violent-kill someone, however what I was thinking is that he could mercy-kill someone and get a taste for it through that, to help develop him more into his adult personality and lead to him being a merry murderer as he ages. Either that, or someone attacks him and he gets a stroke of fortune to kill them. So if you have a character you want killing off, I'd love to plot something out, as I really want to develop him in this regard. Perhaps you have a character who's ill and wants putting out of their misery? A little shit who would attack a cute lil colt? In return I would be happy to help you with any quests etc in any way I can!

-> Discover his magic! He has always wanted magic, and now he has his yay-I-can-make-hills-and-towers-what-fun magic, but doesn't know it yet. I'm thinking maybe he can be showing off to someone and that triggers it? Or someone attacks him and the strong emotions help him find it?

-> Frieeeeenndsss. He doesn't have many at the moment, so I'd love for him to develop some bromances. Age doesn't matter to him really - he likes to befriend adults because he thinks himself quite the mature fellow, but also likes people his own age to frolic with. I'd like this to play out ICly, so throw any potential threads at me!

-> Enemiessss. Because. Well. Have you met him >.>

NYX THE IRONHEART
World's Edge Protector mare - 9 years - 16hh - Cheerful, war-minded, values strength, little weirdo, stubborn, selfish

Nyx is newly returned to Helovia after leaving to try and find her father. She's an odd one, fearless in the face of battle but a bit of a wimp around predators (never mind being bonded to one). Hates eye contact, is submissive to those who've earned her respect via prowess in battle, but can be an insubordinate little madam to those who don't have her respect. Is going to be having twins with Deodat soon, yay, and also wants to be the very best warrior that ever did warrior in the Edge.

Because I don't want to get bogged down with threads as it may kill my muse with her, I'm looking to take on just 2 none-spar none-plot threads ^^

THINGS SHE NEEDS

-> Spars! She's meant to be doing a seasonal spar with Daemyn, so Parelia let me know if you're still up for that. I'd like a spar or two with her to get me back into fighting, ideally with someone with similar stats to her so it tests the writing side more than the dice roll side :D

-> Friends, or just random meet and greets to see how she meshes with other characters.

-> ANYTHING GIVE ME IDEAS PLZ

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Iso and Vol could thread together more? I know they need to finish their thread BUT

Iso would totally mercy kill something. Maybe they could start small - find a wounded deer or something and put it out of its misery ? Also Iso can manipulate earth too, so maybe he could try and mimic her?

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
I would love for Nyx and Artorious to meet! Just a meet and greet cause I love your writing xD if something comes of their thread than so be it, but he'll mostly ask about being a warrior and what it's like and all xD
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
shoves Ghost at Vol

idk what they'd be, but we can find out >.>
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
Nyx and Miykael someday? They sorta met briefly during the beginning of the wraith SWP.
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Cheska Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 8
Ducky
I reeeeally want Vol to have a few more run ins with Cheska. She already likes him. If she could kind of see him evolving into something less cute and fluffy, I think it would be good for her. By which I mean bad.

◊ please tag Cheska in all posts
◊ full permission is granted for minor powerplays including
touching, placement and superficial injury

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
HAPPY SCREEECH

@[Aud] That sounds good to me! Shall we finish our current thread with them, then have a more up to date deer-mangling thread?

@[Artorius] *blushes* aww you're too kind, but I'm definitely down for a thread! Can you make or shall I?

@[Ghost] Yesss that would be a+, I love Ghost and would lurrrve to thread with her! You make or me?

@[Miykael] I'd love for them to meet again! Who makes? :D

@[Cheska] Ooh that sounds good. He liked her too but felt a bit weird being the only one who sided with the raven in her story >.> So they can definitely meet again, who makes the thread? ^^

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Yesssssssss

Cheska Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 8
Ducky
I'll be happy to start one up once I've wrapped up a current thread.