the Rift

I'm raw for you-

Kÿgore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Traveling non stop . Not a pit-stop in store to favor his dire body. With each weighed step, he pounded the terrain. Anything but silent. He disturbed the eerie surrounding, a virgin to the lands of Helovia. The man would continue his heavy trot, neglecting his weary state.

His body was massive compared to an athletic breed. Excessive hair covered ebony heels and his neck. The brute's build was heavily packed with lumps of visible muscle; thinned skin running over them. His solid coat made it easy for any surround to conceal him. And with a steadily moving physic, he didn't have to try. A single thickened horn laid on his crown; incredibly heavy. Rose optics scanned the floor as he paced on.

Thick shoulders broke his sleek outline as each massive hove would lift only to persistently kiss the ground covered in foliage. Murky green seemed to be the color that fled over acres of this place. " Such a hideous place. " Their unified whisper burned lonesomely inside his thickened skull.

His foreign audible tongue would murmur against the silence that plagued the floor. Bass colliding vocalization would produce a weighed down speech. His tongue was bleak with dissatisfaction. " Hol a francban van a víz ezen a szart lyukat.. "{where the fuck is water in this shit hole} His question was more of a searching demand.

It was midday by now. The scorching star held no mercy for rouges or any horse that happened to find themselves on an endless journey. Kygore was an enduring man.. as were most drafts. Sexual maturity lingered upon his appearance and smell. A musk powerful enough to distinguish another. His long tail matched his hue as it whipped about in the air near his thick ankles. And still, thundering steps sent the large build restlessly moving.

" thought " & " speech "

WC: 301

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei

"Such a hideous place. "

"Perhaps," my ears pin slightly at the stallion's words, "you should say nothing at all if you have nothing nice to say." I shrug my wings and I try to settle my ruffled feathers. "Or that is what my father always told me." A glimmer of mischief dances in my eye at the memory of what my mother's opinion on the matter was.

The few times that my parents fought it was over my mother's lack of patience for my father's quite protest to any wrongdoings that may have been done to him. Leridana was as feisty as they came; she was like the kite that dances a wild tango with the wind and my father, Herlov, was like the solid steady mountain the kite flies over. The memory of my mother begs me to say something with a little snap to it in response to the stranger, but the voice of my father wins out; as it usually does. "Welcome to Helovia." I am certainly my father's daughter.

"If you give Helovia a chance you will find beauty in it that is unlike anything you have seen before." Eyes bright I look around us with enthusiasm. "Can't you see it?....I would think that you are probably tall enough to see all around!" I chuckle at my own little attempt at humor. Even if he is unable to see the beauty that surrounds him I would think that he could feel it. Helovia is different. That difference can be felt. It is as if the land is a being unto itself, constantly buzzing around all who step into its borders.

"Hol a francban van a víz ezen a szart lyukat.. "

"What?" blinking I look up to the stallion with my head cocked to the side. This newcomer is a grump of a puzzle. Brow arched I wonder to myself if he is one that I want to even take a jab at figuring out.

image credits
- table by Niki -
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Kÿgore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

OOC: Please understand my character said nothing. If you re read my post, {quote}:"Their unified whisper burned lonesomely inside his thickened skull."{unquote} Then only would he murmur aloud. I will have my character ignore her first set of words. Please be considerate of my writing a bit more. Thank you (:-

Within seconds, a woman of spots set before bloody crimson eyes. Brows pinched at the tongue pitiful newcomers spoke. He halted firmly, massive feet planted. Ears perked at the woman with her wings. Her eyes were of dull feces; her body a messy casserole. Such an unpleasant creature.

She spoke of beauty; pure philosophy that would be wasted by an insightful mind that wrapped upon logic; departing from any and all nonsense that presented itself. He favored her not as she finally gave an inquiry to his statement. Flared nostrils dismissed her as he held no interest.

His tail swung wildly as thick hind legs pushed him forward. He would waste no time talking to a woman high on smiley faces. He prayed no one else would be this way. He took no delight in her sudden appearance. Hoping she'd disappear just as fast.

Eyes of red ignored her as he continued trotting. He gave only a disapproving sentence that lingered with the distaste that was collected from his very jowls. " Hagyj békén csúnya dalmát. "{leave me be ugly dalmatian} His foreign tongue was sharp against the woman he left standing behind. He turned to face her not. He never dared showed others they mattered. Kygore was robust compared to what she held in store for herself. Big wings gave way to his thickened horn. Her easily lifted body gave way to his unbearably heavy build. Kygore was in no way intimidated nor would he give her the pleasure of his being. And continuously, he trotted; steps deliberately pounding the green terrain.

" thought " & " speech "

@[Rei]

WC: 262

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei

For a moment I stop dead in my tracks. Two sides of my nature clash violently. I am not easily angered, far from it, but this brute seems to bring my temper out from wherever it usually slinks off to.

"I have done no wrong to you!" I call out to his retreating form. I turn to head in the opposite direction from which he headed in. Stomping through the brush of the Threshold I mutter underneath of my breath. I am so intent on my mutterings and frustration that I overlook a tree's root. Tripping over it I lay sprawled across the ground for a moment. For whatever reason my fall pushes me over the edge and I jump back to my feet to once more chase after the new stallion.

Galloping through the Threshold my eyes scan wildly for the hulking form of the grouch. Part of me thinks that I am chasing after him in order to cheer him up, to see a smile cross his features; but there is another part of me that knows better. Never before, in all of my seasons in Helovia has one ever been so rude. Once upon a time I was accustomed to such treatment. However now it is different, since becoming one of Helovia I have been treated as an equal. No newcomer is going to rob me of that.

Finally my eyes fall upon his form and I race ahead to skid in front of him. Cutting him off I lift my head to look him in the eye. "You owe me an apology." He will go nowhere until I get it. Even if he does say it in his strange tongue.

OOC:
I'm sorry it was not my intent to be inconsiderate of your writing. I simply misread is all. I post from my phone and it is easy to read over some little things like that. I do not believe that anyone on Helovia(everyone here is wonderful) would intentionally be rude towards another's writing. After I do some of my other posts I will come back and edit my first reply to this thread. @[Kÿgore]

image credits
- table by Niki -
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.