the Rift

[OPEN] !! Breaking Up My Bones

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

It felt like it had been ages since she had been in her beloved home. As the mists curled around her slender limbs she only smiled, landing delicately over the glass wall that surrounded the thick evergreen borders. She had finally found some time back in here again, savoring the feeling of home underhoof as she made her way deeper into the forest. She had taken her time, letting hazel eyes drink in the expanse and familiarity of the Edge as her tired muscles began to finally feel strain. Letting a slight frown grace her maw she paused, stretching one ink and spotted limb at a time before shaking her entire body. With a flutter of her silken wings she was off again, walking at a slower pace in search of a decent place to rest.

What she didn't expect was the distant figure upon her side. Tilting spotted crown curiously, it was upon closer inspection she realized that the figure was a mare, belly swollen and full, rippling slightly from some unknown force. Pricking her receptors forward and letting black nares take in her scent, Myrrine slowly stepped forward, her steps tentative as she let out a soft nicker to announce her arrival. Only when a painted pegasus broke through the brush abruptly did she step back, slightly startled. She was silent as he spoke his calm words, reassuring her that he was indeed there. Resplendence, that was her name, and quite a pretty one at that. Stepping to the left she slowly walked around the duo, coming to face the maiden with hazel eyes warm and inquisitive," Miss Resplendence, are you alright? My name is Myrrine, if there's any way I can assist you I'll be happy to oblige." She didn't know what was happening, or what exactly made the stallion look so worried, but she only smiled, trying to keep a positive yet calm energy, so as not to bring anymore panic about the two.

Slowly she moved forward, offering a tender nuzzle upon the white and rose mare's cheek should she accept, before looking to the painted brute with that same, calm and gentle smile," What's your name Sir? Do you know what's wrong with her? Again, if there's anything that needs to be fetched I can get it so you don't have to leave her side." That smile never left, remaining pleasantly and gracefully upon her dainty maw as she patiently awaited for an answer, for anything that would signal a command so she could go and perform her duty. She wanted to help, it didn't seem right to simply leave the two alone in their time of need, especially since they needed someone now more than they probably ever would.

"Speech"

OOC: Hope you don't mind me popping in! Myrrine hasn't seen childbirth before. I will be a quick poster <3
TAG: Res, Quilyan
WC: 456

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
!! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 02-27-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Myrrine - 02-27-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 03-04-2015, 10:08 PM