the Rift

[OPEN] !! Breaking Up My Bones

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Suddenly another man is in their presence, walking with a swift urgency towards the stressed mare and fretful mate at her side. She could only assume they were mates, by the tender look in both of their expressions when they saw each other, and she suddenly had her attention on the creamy pegasus who was not explaining what was happening. Eyes widening at the realization she blinked, mouth slightly opening in awe and swallowing hard, before slowly looking around, wonder what she could find to help the poor mare in the process of birthing. She didn't need to go any further for the man was instructing her to find a certain herb, one that caused her ears to flick towards him, nodding obediently. Only thing is, she couldn't fully remember where the garden was. She began to turn herself in a circle, wondering which direction to begin, when the red dragon shot off in one direction, and without thinking she followed him.

Using her own wings she soared, keeping pace with the serpentine and watching where he descended, watching him grab the Angelica and begin to return to his bonded. She was about to follow, when something else caught her eye. A certain plant caught her attention, the leaves a deep green and shaped slightly like a spearhead, rounded more near the bottom than at the top. Borage was the word that suddenly popped into her mind; something Mother had eaten when she had been nursing Myrrine when she was still a newborn. Mother had explained it helped with milk flow, and Mother always had plenty of it because of the stuff. Perhaps Resplendence would need some too. Without another thought she plucked a few of the stems, holding the foliage firmly yet gently as she took off in the direction the dragon had gone.

Before she knew it she was back on the scene, landing down at the as the climax of the entire event was occurring. Her eyes widened as she watched the foal make its way into the world, face heating up as she wondered if it was polite of her to watch. Shouldn't she be looking away, not looking at the woman's um... places. She looked away abruptly, eyes looking anywhere but her before she deemed that she had... concluded. At this time she politely stepped forward, dipping her head politely and dropping the leaves before the mare who seemed so eager to stand. She had already named the filly: Rue. How beautiful a name it was.

" That's a beautiful name Miss Resplendence," she began in a hushed tone, not wanting to raise it in case she startled the newborn, gentle eyes only on the lady as she continued," If I may suggest you eat these, these Borage leaves will help encourage milk production. Mother always ate it when she had begun nursing me." That polite and genuine smile graced her ebony velveteen, eyes searching to her, and then the proud-looking father who she believed they were calling Quilyan. She dipped her head to him, congratulating him on his newest member, before finally turning to the other male. Upon realizing what his name actually was her eyes widened, and she bowed briefly, slightly panicked that she hadn't done so earlier. Despite Queen Kahlua insisting she didn't need to bow, she didn't know how the other royalties felt, and so she would make sure she had the utmost respect around them until given permission otherwise about it.

" Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier your Highness. My name is Myrrine, it's an honor to make your acquaintance. If you would like me to leave please do tell me and I will assure that the new parents shall have their alone time." She was so embarrassed, how could she have been so rude! Acting so casually around him and them, not even realizing that they might not have wanted her present. Though she cherished the moment of experiencing the miracle of birth, it didn't mean they would simply let her join because she was offering help. Perhaps Miss Resplendence and Quilyan were rather important, and this was supposed to be a special, private affair between higher ranks. If so then she was surprised they hadn't reprimanded her sooner! If they would though she wouldn't defy them, she would accept any punishment they offered for being so inconsiderate of their situations and desires. She was a stupid girl... stupid stupid stupid!

"Speech"

OOC: I'M SORRY I UNINTENTIONALLY LIED FORGIVE ME!!! Permission from Abba to moderately PP Valiance
TAG: @[Kaj]
WC: 742

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
!! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 02-27-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Myrrine - 02-27-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 03-04-2015, 10:08 PM