the Rift

[PRIVATE] snow seeker

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

HER SMILE'S BOTH PLEASURE AND PAIN, AND HER GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

She has no warning of his presence, and it occurs to her that she has perhaps become over-reliant on Dominus' keen senses to detect danger. She has allowed herself to become slack and lazy, something she could well have regretted had it not been Déodat who approached her. She only knows she is not alone when she sees a figure marching towards her, and had it been someone who wished her harm then she would have already been at a disadvantage - she silently chides herself for such a lapse. What sort of warrior allows herself to be sneaked up on? The silver soldier tenses, limbs straightening and back arching in preparation to fight, mind reaching out to find Dominus and recall him.

But as the figure comes closer, it solidifies into the blood bay stallion. Nyx relaxes with a breath, her mind retracting from her white lion. "Déodat," she greets, horned head dipping in his general direction. What brings you so far north? "Ahem, well..." She shifts awkwardly, tail flicking against her flanks to dispell flies that don't even exist. "I mean this in the least stalkery way possible, but I was looking for you." Her plan had all been well and good, until it actually came to the crux of the matter. What did she have to talk about her cabinmate with? Tell me about your family? No, they were not friends, they were barely even acquaintances, so why in the name of Cinnoru had she come here to find him? What could they possibly find to discuss that wouldn't make the male think Nyx was on some creepy spy mission for the Edge?

"You see, I don't meet a lot of folk from other herds, and you and I have several things in common. Both bonded to white carnivores, both unicorns, and, uh..." Okay, a couple of things in common then. Her icy eyes roll at her own stupidity, half-expecting the man to snort and take his leave. He will likely think Nyx either a creepy stalker, a spy, or just a bit simple - or perhaps all three.

@[Déodat]

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
snow seeker - by Nyx - 02-24-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-07-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-24-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-26-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 04-15-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 04-19-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-20-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-21-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-27-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-30-2015, 11:51 AM