the Rift

[PRIVATE] snow seeker

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
@[Déodat]

HER SMILE'S BOTH PLEASURE AND PAIN, AND HER GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

She flashes a small, toothy grin. "Well, technically you could be a wuss and still have scars," she points out. She herself had stabbed her horn into the retreating backsides of several cowards during her time, but from the way the stallion holds himself she doesn't think she has to worry about cursing him with that particular title. The storm soldier likes to think she is quite a good judge of character, and she doesn't think Déodat looks like a man who runs from battle.

He explains some of the things thought about his home, and Nyx listens with her ears jammed forwards in curiosity. "I won't lie, I did detect a certain air of unicorn superiority when I came with you to the Basin," she says, her voice honest. She and racism have an...odd relationship. She doesn't feel it herself, but can often understand why others do, even if she doesn't agree with it. Hell, she vividly remembers a conversation with Mauja where he explained his racism to her and gave her gory details of his murdering antics towards other species - she certainly does not shy away from racists. Especially handsome ones. "Do you share those beliefs?" It really, really isn't any of her business, but she cannot help but ask. After all, the lightning woman is curious bordering on nosy.

The blood-bay reveals he is a soldier but was once corporal, and Nyx's eyes practically glow with delight. So he is a warrior! He also mentions daughters, and for some reason she can't place, she feels a stab of envy. Imagine those daughters - strong, warrior-girls, able to be raised and moulded into little warbringers...It has been so long since she raised a child, she's almost forgotten what it feels like to train a youngster into stormy perfection. "You have daughters?" Her voice is neutral, but as curious as ever. "Can't say I'm surprised, handsome warrior like you. Those Basin women must stick to you like scabs." One ice-blue eye shuts in a playful wink. The soldier is not flirtatious, persay, but she is no stranger to innuendo and innocent banter - she's also curious how he will react. Is he the sort of stick-up-his-ass man who can't take or make a joke?

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
snow seeker - by Nyx - 02-24-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-07-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-24-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-26-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 04-15-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 04-19-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-20-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-21-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-27-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-30-2015, 11:51 AM