the Rift

[PRIVATE] snow seeker

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
- Déodat -
Both of his ears perk forward at her comment. Then he laughs for a moment. “You make an incredibly valid point.” He offers a grin back towards her. “But I guess it just leaves a person guessing then.” He says with sarcasm lacing his tone. “Adds an air of mystique, I suppose.” He can already think of the face Odette would give him if she was here. Oh well, her snark isn’t needed. He has more than his fair share to have in her place.

She listens to him as he describes his home, and then she replies. Unicorn supremacist.. Is that what he is? He doesn’t even know anymore. Slowly he nods his head, and he is surprised at her relaxed demeanor about it all. “You’re honestly the first who hasn’t gone on some self-righteous tangent while discussing the matter.” He says simply. Next, Nyx asks him a question that takes him off guard. It isn’t often he discusses his beliefs or exposes what is going through his head. “Yes.” He says, without missing a beat. How can he even explain his views on the other species throughout Helovia? How does he explain his hatred? How does one explain something that is so embedded in your roots it cannot be removed? “It’s complicated, though.” Well done.

At her question, the blood prince almost begins to glow. Then he laughs at her words. “I do have two daughters. As for the women, they line up at my feet.” he jests. “Two of them to be exact. They are named Arya and Mirabella.” He decides not to mention that one of them is missing. “Mirabella is my eldest. She is a strong girl, like her mother. Very beautiful to, but, she definitely didn’t get that from me.” He can’t really articulate what she’s like, for all he knows she is polar opposite of the babe that was born all that time ago. “Arya is my second born and she is wild as the wind. Only thing she got from me is a bad temper.” He pauses for a moment and then looks at her. “How about yourself.. Do you have any children?”

@[Nyx]
I was promised
The glorious ending of a knight
But the crown is out of sight
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
snow seeker - by Nyx - 02-24-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-07-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-07-2015, 06:45 PM