the Rift

[PRIVATE] snow seeker

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
@[Déodat]

HER SMILE'S BOTH PLEASURE AND PAIN, AND HER GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

She gives a small snort as he speaks of her open-mindedness, her exhaled breath misting in the frosty air. "I've been around a lot of racists in my time, and it's not my place to judge them. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, so I do my best to approach everything with an open mind." She thinks immediately of Mauja and their frank - if rather frightening - discussion about his racism, about the murders he'd committed in the name of cleansing. She hadn't necessarily agreed with his viewpoint, but she understood a bit of where he was coming from. His answer to her question is a blunt yes, and she lifts a quizzical brow. Complicated, he says. She doesn't press further, not wanting to push her luck and intrude too much. He'll tell her if he wants to.

He seems to almost glow as they speak of his children, and Nyx gives a small chuckle. There are few things more endearing than a proud father. Very beautiful, but she definitely didn't get that from me he says - Nyx winks before she can stop herself, and words slip from her tongue before she can bite them back; "Oh, I don't know about that." She says it cheekily, but her eyes widen in horror as she realises what she's said. It's a true hoof-in-mouth moment, and if she could blush then she most certainly would. The worst thing you can do to a man is inflate his ego by telling him he's hot.

She hopes to quickly gloss over her faux pas, and he gives her a perfect chance to when he asks of her own children. A sad smile flickers across her blackened lips, another small sigh clouding the icy air. She misses her offspring terribly; when she'd gone outside Helovia looking for her father, she'd stumbled across several of them. They were adults in their own right now, with foals of their own. A grandmother at her age! They don't need her anymore, and part of the silver soldier misses having a young one at heel. It's been several years now, a queer change from her prime as a herd warrioress, when she'd had one a year, give or take. Whenever a new stallion took over the herd his first port of call would be to piss up the last man's tree, as it were, by ensuring he impregnated all the mares - Nyx had allowed this, as long as he proved his worth in battle first. "Several, yes. None of them are in Helovia, unfortunately." Imagine if they were! Heavens, Helovia wouldn't know what had hit it.

She looks back to the blood-bay with a curiously tilted head. "What of their mothers? I imagine they are strong unicorn warriors with steel hearts and fiery veins." She gives a small smile, imagining that Déodat goes for unicorn supremists to mother his children. She can't imagine him bedding anybody weak.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
snow seeker - by Nyx - 02-24-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-07-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-24-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-26-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 04-15-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 04-19-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-20-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-21-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-27-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-30-2015, 11:51 AM