the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Come, come, commala.

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Stay a while,, the world seemed to ask me.

My body was moving, even though I never gave it the command to move. It was…I was pacing in place, my steps soft yet persistent as I watched-not-watched Roland and his-her-its voice-not-voice ringing around me in single voice that echoed with multitudes. Dance. There was a dance with it, or a rhythm, even when there wasn’t no music to dance to. (There is always music, somewhere).

We'll stand commala just you'n me. Whatd'yasay…

(Girl n her fella)

(Lie down togetha)

“I say you nasty, my own voice cut in, too normal, just right and loud in the din-noise-silence that had begun to spin around us. Impressions—they were just impressions behind my eyes, ideas that were spewing from the….guy, the singer, the thing from whatever dimensions were being glimpsed through his-her-its body. They weren’t that clear, either; they weren’t conscious thoughts. They just spewed from it, and then from me, and there was a squish squish squish that accompanied it and he was asking things from me that I didn’t know I had, never thought of before, didn’t want to consider then. I wrinkled my nose at him and scowled at the idea I didn’t even have.

But I was still moving, my paws (hooves, feet) softly pounding the dirt in an easy beat, my shoulders rocking slightly, my hips swaying in a breeze that didn’t exist here, maybe, but mattered to someone else. What do you want,” I asked, as though it didn’t already tell me; and I offered a step forward (or a step back), and then a step back (or was it a step forward?), all of it easy and hesitant and bold and graceful in a graceless way. Little by little, inch by inch, (mile by mile), I edged my way closer to the thing and the things in its beak-mouth-maw, the wheaty, ricey things that it chewed on, the things that needed water. Someone’s grass needed water.

What do you want from me? I always, always asked the world.

Roskuld</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Come, come, commala. - by Random Event - 02-24-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Come, come, commala. - by Roskuld - 02-25-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Come, come, commala. - by Random Event - 02-25-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Come, come, commala. - by Roskuld - 02-25-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Come, come, commala. - by Random Event - 02-25-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Come, come, commala. - by Roskuld - 02-25-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Come, come, commala. - by Random Event - 03-01-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Come, come, commala. - by Roskuld - 03-16-2015, 01:02 PM