the Rift

[OPEN] As the Wind chases the Leaves run

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
I am exhausted in a mind numbing sort of way. Yet sleep still evades me. There is a siren call drawing me to the land of slumber where dreams happily frolic. But no matter how my lids droop with the weight of being awake I have not been able to sleep. Lightning bugs are my company for the night and they light my weary steps. A few land on my mane and congregate there. A murmur of a laugh comes from my mouth as one of the bugs drinks from my raindrop charm. "You guys just make yourselves at home." Even the dancers of the night's ballet are able to find rest. I tread softly with the hope of not interrupting my new friends.

I am too tired from the day's exploring to fly back home to the Throat for rest so with my befriended lightning bugs in tow I find a comfy place to spend the night. Not long after I settle voices break the quietness that has draped around me since the sun set.

The stallion speaks strange words and I wonder if my sleep deprived brain only garbled his speech. I am filled with relief whenever the other voice questions his meaning. I may be tired but my sanity remains!

Moving a tad less sluggish I amble towards the voices. First the stallion comes into view. My eyes move from spot to spot as more of his body comes into view. My exploration of his appearance ends at the point of a horn. Looking to his companion a grin made crooked by my tiredness comes across my face.

The stallion is talking to the intriguing mare, with wings on her brow, that I had met before. What a pair they make. Him with his intriguing words and she with her intriguing wings. I want to know more about both and where they come from.

The stallion grows more and more handsome The closer that I come to him. Standing at his side I wink at the mare I think is called Maren. "I hope that I am not interrupting a moonlit meeting made by lovers." I laugh jokingly but a large part of me wants to play match maker.

OOC: I am so sorry for the wait Yew! @[Maren] @[Mauja]
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Maren - 02-26-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Mauja - 03-07-2015, 05:38 AM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Maren - 03-08-2015, 08:17 AM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Rei - 03-08-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Mauja - 03-09-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Maren - 03-09-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Rei - 03-30-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Mauja - 04-05-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: As the Wind chases the Leaves run - by Maren - 04-11-2015, 06:38 AM