the Rift

silver lining silence

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

@[Ghost]
Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
He doesn't see her coming.

He likes it. Only at the last second did he see her out of the corner of his eye, only at the last second did he hear Ed mention a crimson-dipped shadow... "Helovia. What a beautiful name." He says, ignoring her question for the time being. Why would he rush into something that needed to be eased into? "Hello, my name is Vladimir. And you are, my fair crimson-dipped lady?" She didn't truly seem like a fair lady but as his brother always told him, all women deserve the name of a "fair lady".

"What brings me here to Helovia..." He lets the word slip from his lips ambitiously, something in the tone of clever and deep. "I do not know what brings me hither. Maybe it is the darkness." He says, casting an emerald-eyed glance to the ever-so-slightly darkening sky. It was beautiful in this night, and he couldn't just let the view of the twinkling stars through the twisted branches go to waste on this fine night. So, he watches them for a few moments, hoping she is enough satisfied with his answer and further unlocked personality...just enough to look up at the stars through the trees with him.

The mare, she didn't seem like one to wait and watch. But, perhaps maybe she was. Maybe she was the one in the shadows chuckling at a dark joke. Perhaps she is not the one he thinks her to be. Maybe this is a good mystery that should be left alone in the dark, he thinks as he watches her eyes in the dark of the forest.

"My walls protect me."
VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage

Messages In This Thread
silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 02-26-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 03-06-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 03-08-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 03-08-2015, 08:24 PM